Chapter 17: Wedding Day

Start from the beginning

then when I looked up I thought I saw Robin. He was wearing a white suit. Smiling at me as I walk through the aisle.

I beamed. I cried more but when I blinked I didn't see him anymore but the face of my bethrothed.

"you look beautiful." he said and I managed to smile slightly. But I was still slowly regretting the desicion I made.

the ceremony took place and both of us should say our vows.

"I promise that I will make you happy my princess. I will love you with all my heart. I will be the perfect husband. I will do everything to make you and your people happy." I almost felt like it was real and I also felt something for him..

but my heart beats for someone else....Robin.

"I—" I took a glance around the room, hoping to see Robin stop this. But I only saw my people and my guests." will do everything to make you happy. I will protect you and my people. I will always...." the next words struggled through my mouth, it held so much emotion that I can only bear to say it to one person, "l-love y-you forever." he smiled at me and I felt like I want to run away and cry.

the priest said more words before we were officially wed and I took one last glance at the crowd. My string of hope fading like the wind.

"I hope to see you happy my love." I thought and I knew that he won't come anymore. He left me. It was my fault.

I let my love slip away between my fingers.

I felt a tear break through my eyes and slid to my cheek.

"I can't be unhappy forever. If I learned to love Robin, I can learn to love Prince Saturn."

I let my eyes leave the crowd and face my soon-to-be husband.

"with the power vested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife."

crowds cheered.....

he smiled.....

I faintly smiled......

"you may now kiss the bride." with that my marriage is official.

"the kiss will seal the deal." he leaned forward.

he said and he tucked a strand of my hair in my ears.

----

"promise to stay and wait for me??"

"promise." and we shared a tender kiss. Sealing our promise

-----

he leaned forward almost touching my lips when a shureken-like thing flew to our direction.

"Starfire!" someone shouted through the crowd and I knew whom the voice belonged to.

the crowd began to murmur and he stood out in the middle wearing the same clothes as before.

"Starfire, will you run away with me??"

with those words I flew to his side and hugged him. I kissed him square on the lips.

"the bride has kissed the stranger!! he is our new king!!" I was shocked. I knew that the kiss would seal the deal. If I were to kiss someone else and not my groom, then he would be my husband.

"will you still run away with me??" he asked, tears were threatening to fall and I was speachless.

I looked at Galfore and he was neutral. He held no expression.

this time....I'll stick to my promise.

"Yes." and he kissed me for a second before we ran away like bandits....

before I left I heard Galfore.

"you will soon regret this princess!!!" and he slowly faded away.

all I could think of was how I was together....

with my love, Robin.....

***********

so here is the update. Took me a couple of weeks but it was worth it since none of my previous ideas were good enough...

so I hope this was(?)

Comment
Fan...

DONT FORGET TO VOTE...

TO ALL WHO FOLLOWED ME AND IT NEVER GET TO SAY THANK YOU...IM SORRY (-- )  

BIT THANK YOU THOUGH...

PS....ITS NOT THE END....JUST WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE <3

BTW....read also my other story "someone different." I'm going to edit the chapters but I hope you will like it.

summer here is hot

  |) |)
(-//-)  <------- kawaii :3
(v   v)

[] S_SC25 []