Nadine walked into the living room and grinned. "Hey!" she said before walking closer and pulling Tori into a hug. "Hi," Tori said before they let go and Nadine gave me a quick hug. "I missed you so much," Nadine said before pulling Tori into another hug and they squeezed each other tightly. While they were hugging, Tyler walked into the room and grinned. "Hey, man," he said before we gave each other a bro hug. "Hey," I said as we pulled away. "You nervous?" he asked softly and I nodded. "Extremely,"

"Hey," Tyler said before pulling Tori into a hug. "Hi," she said before they parted. "Do you want something to drink or eat?" Nicole asked and I shook my head. "I should actually get going," I said and my stomach did flips. "Please be careful," Tori said and the other three gave each other looks before quickly disappearing. "I will, angel. Don't worry," I said before pulling her into a tight hug. We stood there for a moment, just embracing each other before she placed a light kiss on my lips.

"Just an hour, angel. One more hour and you're free," I said and she nodded before giving me another kiss, trying to ease her nerves.

×××

My leg was nervously bouncing up and down as I sat in my car. Two minutes until all of this goes down. Nobody in my family has any idea of what I'm about to do. I don't want them to get worried or accidentally tell someone. It could ruin everything.

I took in a shaky breath as the clock in my car read 14:00 before opening my door.

Victoria's POV

I took a deep breath as the clock read two o'clock and Tyler placed his hand on my knee. "Relax. Everything is going to be okay. In an hour you're free," he said soothingly and I nodded as I clenched my jaw. "Yeah, but this time Ross is involved. What if this goes south?" I asked and he gave me a smoothing smile. "Everything's gonna be fine. I know it. You just relax because you're getting married in three days. I can't believe you're actually getting married. You know I pray for Ross, every night," he said jokingly and I slapped his arm as he laughed.

Ross's POV

My heart beat increased rapidly as I saw a long, masculine figure walking to me, clad in black clothes and his face was covered.

Damon.

My hand that was clutching the duffel bag began shaking violently and I could feel my throat closing. The abandoned construction site only made this more creepy. It felt like everything was closing in on me.

Suddenly he stood in front of me and I took in a shaky gasp. He was so tall that he was towering over me. Good God. I hope that the police force has some hell tall guys.

Victoria's POV

"I can't wait for Saturday! You're going to look beautiful," Nicole shrieked and I giggled before sipping my wine. Oh don't you just love wine? "Me neither. It's finally here," I grinned and the girls giggled. Tyler went out to get some pizza and it was just me, Nicole and Nadine.