His head snapped up and I raised an eyebrow. "You don't see me as the most feared?"

I rolled my eyes, "shut up for once and quit thinking about your title. You know you're the most feared so be quite and listen." He smiled and leaned on his elbows. "I want us to work out Alcander. Yes, I still have memories of what you've done each time I look at you, but since we came as one, I can't hold that grudge on you anymore. This mate bond helped me move on on that. I know it was a bad thing that you did, and I still tell myself how am I standing here and not ripping out his throat, but I'm moving on. That was one chapter in my life, and I'm turning the page. So, I'm asking you to do the same and not hold a grudge on you're self anymore."

He stared at me for awhile and I stared back. I watched his beautiful hazel eyes move around my face. I couldn't help but blush and look away.

"I promise to start a new chapter with you."

I looked up and see him smiling. "And since our pup is coming, might as well be the perfect Alpha and Luna." He stood up and gave me a hand.

I rolled my eyes but took his hand. "I'm not pregnant."

"Whatever." He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"This is how it was supposed to be when I first found you, watch." He took off his shorts and I quickly closed my eyes.

"Alcander! I was not expecting that!" I growled while I heard him laugh.

"You act like you haven't seen me, and plus. You wanted me when you were-"

"Alcander!" I growled.

He laughed, "seriously, this is how it was supposed to go when we first met." I heard his bones snap I slowly pealed my eyes open.

I saw him in wolf form running away but then he turned around and started to walk slow.  I smiled at how he has a wolfy grin.

What are you doin-

Nope. Don't mindlink me. He then blocked me or and continued to walk towards me.

Once he was yards away from me he shifted. He had a huge smile and then he said, "mate."

I rolled my eyes and put my hand under my chin. "Oh my. I finally found you." I said sounding surprised.

He smirked and then continued to walk towards me. "I waited and looked for years for you. And you're more beautiful then I would ever expected."

I blushed at his words and looked to the floor. I saw his feet and then his hand went under my chin and lifted it up till my eyes met his. "You are the most beautiful and most gorgeous thing I ever laid eyes on. I couldn't be any happier for having you as my mate." He didn't let me reply back to him because his lips were on mine by the time his words let his mouth.

I wrapped my hands neck and pulled at his hair. His arms tighten around my waist and slowly he pulled away. He rested his forehead on mine.

"I promise to take care of you and our pup."

******

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I love them so much. Even though I hate both at the same time.

Ugh, but Im a sucker for cliché love.

Ugh, anyway, how was it?

Ahhhhh!!!!

There're having a baby!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!

Ps: look what my sister made me!

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS