TWENTY-TWO

~Jenna~

"So you became rogue to find your mate?" I said while I shifted around. My arms started to burn from having them up for awhile.

"Yup."

"Why? When you do find her, what do you think she would think about you being a rogue for so long?"

"Well, I'll tell her why I become a rogue. And if she understands and think it's cute, then we will be happy. Annnnnd if she thinks that she wants to reject me, I would accept it but I would fight for her everyday. Even though she would find someone else, I would never stop trying. I would make her see that she made a mistake about rejecting me." I felt every emotion in his voice and I knew he was thinking about everything about her.

"Helmer, she would love you. I highly doubt she would reject you because you becoming a rogue. And once you tell her the story about becoming a rogue, I bet she would fall in love you right there and then. Because if I were yours I would've have fall in love right there and then." I smiled, but my heart stung at my words.

"Thanks Jenna. Let's just hope."

"So, how long have you been here Helmer?"

"Two days. I'm surprise I'm not dead. I tried to talk to him and tell him my deal, but he just thrown me in here and chained my wrist."

"Wrist?"

"Yeah, I only have one chained, but it's on the ground, so I can't get up and stretched out my limbs."

Fûckin bîtch.

"How are you chained?"

"By both my wrist and they are above my head."

"You can't stand up?"

"Um, I haven't tried."

"Try."

"Okay." I brought my knees up and I pushed my back towards the wall. I pushed up and moved my back, crawling my way up. My legs were asleep, so it was a tickling pain that made my laugh in pain.

"What?" I heard him say across the cell.

"N-nothing." I said between my teeth. I managed to stand up. I shook my legs, and arched my back. Now my arms can be down but not all the way. They burned and when I made my arms go limp, they fell hard and the silver burned even more. I bit my lip and once the pain went down, I sighed.

"Did you do it?"

"Yeah."

"Can-" the door slammed open and I jumped from the door banging the wall. Helmer stayed quiet, while I looked through the bars. I tried walking closer but the chain was very short, so it tug my arms back and made my growl a little.

"So this is how it's going to go. I'm going to set you free but we are heading our way up stairs. No silly games, or might as well kill you." Kalmin said while he walking in front of the cell and unlocked the door. He saw me standing up and looking me over then came close and unlocked my wrist. I was about to slash his face, but right when he unchain them he gripped the wound and tighten his hand. I bit my lip from showing any pain to him and he whispered in my ear.

"I said no silly games Jenna. Unless you want me to kill you and make that mate of yours die from the pain of you dying. So smart choices means good karma. Think before you strike. I have." He unchained my other hand and tighten the hold on my wrist and dragged me out.