“Zayn can I borrow your… oh never mind I see you’re busy” and ran out the room.

I turned over to lay on the bed. I sighed.

“People really need to stop interrupting us.” I said.

“Mhhm.” was all she said. She looked distant.

“Marilyn, do you think we’re taking this too fast?”

“A little. I mean, I always said that I wouldn’t have sex with a guy until I was dating him for at least six months because I would know he was fully committed but with you… it’s different. I just want to do all these things with you and I haven’t even known you for six months and we’ve only been dating a day. Oh by the way, happy 24 hour anniversary. “She chuckled.

“Would you like us to take it slower? And it hasn’t been 24 hours yet, love.”

“I would but at the same time I don’t think I can stay away from you. I want you all the time? Does that make me a bad person?” she said.

“Nothing can make you a bad person. I’ll try and keep things at a steady pace. Okay, love?”

“I guess.”

“Now let’s go get some breakfast.” I said getting off the bed.

We walked to the kitchen and everyone was standing around talking.

“Good morning.” I said awkwardly.

Poor Niall couldn’t even look at me.

“Top o’ the mornin’ to ya!” said Louis trying to imitate Niall’s accent.

“Who made breakfast this morning?” I asked.

“No one. We were waiting for you and Marilyn to wake up so you two could make breakfast.” answered Liam.

“Can you hurry up! I’m so hungry!” said Niall followed by his stomach growling. “It’s okay buddy, we’re going to feed you soon” he whispered to his stomach and glared at me as he left the kitchen.

“Get to it!” said Harry smacking my bum.

I just laughed. I was used to it.

“What would you like for breakfast deerie?”

“I can make breakfast you can go sit down with the rest of them.” She said motioning towards the living room.

“I want to make breakfast with you.” I replied.

“Okay.” She said grinning and opened the fridge.

She pulled out bacon, eggs, cheese, bread, milk, and some fruits I didn’t even know were in there. She walked over to the cupboard and pulled out pancake mix, which I also didn’t know, was there.

“Don’t just stand there! Cut the fruits!” she said.

I started cutting the fruits and tossing them into different bowls, separating them by type of fruit.

“I’m done with the fruits. Can I do something else?” I asked.

“Can you get me the milk from the fridge please?”

“Sure.” I went into the fridge and pulled out the milk.

When I turned around she blew a load of pancake mix in my face and into my hair. It was on! I grabbed two handfuls of pancake mix and threw it in her face. Screamed and grabbed some more. Before we knew it it had turned into a war. We were both laughing and screaming. The boys came rushing in after a while to see what was going on.

“Not that pancake mix! Anything but the pancake mix!” screamed Niall as her fell to his knees. “Curse you horrible people!” he said shaking his fists up at us.

“Calm down Nialler there’s more” I said.

I walked over to Marilyn and put my arms around her waist I kissed her on the cheek.

“There is more right?” I whispered.  She nodded.

Thank God I thought to myself!

“Now go back in the leaving room and we’ll clean this up.” She said.

I groaned.

“You clean and I’ll supervise!” I said sitting down.

“Oh no. You contributed just as much to this mess as I did!”

I pouted.

“Nope. Not even that cute puppy dog face will do it.” She said handing me a broom.

After we had finished cleaning she got to work on the pancakes again. I was setting the table when she came out with the most delicious looking pancakes I’ve seen in my whole life.

“I’m hungry!” cried Niall from the living room.

“Couple more minutes” she yelled.

“Ugh! This is taking forever!” Niall whined.

Marilyn’s POV

                  I looked at the table. Perfect, I thought to myself. Zayn wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

“it’s perfect, just like you.” He said just then his stomach grumbled.

“I think someone’s hungry.”

“Oh that reminds me!” I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing some thinly cut potatoes, my sad attempt of making hash browns.

I placed it on the table.

“I made hash browns for Niall since he’s Irish and all.”

“You’re too wonderful” he said

“Breakfast is ready!” I yelled.

Niall ran into the dining room almost falling. He sat down and started putting things on his plate. I smacked his hand.

“Wait for everyone else!” I said.

“Ugh!” he groaned.

Everyone came in one at a time except for Liam and Amy. I looked at her and she nodded. As soon as everyone sat down Niall was the first one to dig in.

“Potatoes!” he yelped and put a big helping of them on his plate.

---------------------------------------------

                  We had to get going before Amy’s mom got frantic so Zayn called us both a cab. When it arrived Zayn and Liam escorted us down to it. Zayn kissed me and told me to text him, Liam did the same to Amy causing her to blush.

                  The cab ride home was silent. The talking began when we got back to Amy’s.

“Okay, I want to know everything!” Amy said as I sat my stuff down on the bed.

I continued to tell her all about our date and about this morning.

“Oh. My. God! The Garden State good girl is no more!” she exclaimed.

“No it’s not like that. It’s different. What about you and Liam?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

“Oh. Nothing serious, we just talked last night and he kissed me. Nothing happened between us.”

I raised my eyebrow at her.

“I swear!”