Chapter 25.

Marilyn's POV

I walked out the bathroom. The boys looked at me anxiously. Waiting for the result of my test.

"well?! I cant handle the suspense!"

"It's positive." I said.

They looked stunned.

"What are you going to do?" asked Niall.

"What else is she going to do?! She's going to keep it of course. Zayn's not waking up Niall. She has to keep it. That's the one part of him the world has left of him." Harry snapped.

Niall looked down.

"Dont say he's going to die! You dont know that! I believe in him. Even if you dont! how dare you say that!" I yelled at him. My hand on my stomach, tears in my eyes.

"I hear the nurses in the hallway! We all do im just the first one to say skmething about it. Open your eyes hes not waking up!"

I snapped him. "Fuck you. You dont know anything! & neither do the nurses or the fucking doctors! hes going to wake up.... he has too." I said crying.

"Thats enough!" said Liam. "Youre out of line Harry."

Just then the doctor walked in.

-----------------

Zayn's POV.

I woke up & felt people hovering over me. I still couldnt move or talk at all.

"We have to start talking realistically. He hasnt showed any improvement. im sorry to break it to you but I dont think your friend is waking up." said the doctor.

I was awake! Drifting in & out but awake nonetheless. They cant pull the plug. Im alive I tried to shout! But nothing. My body didnt want to react.

"Doctor he has to wake up! You dont understand..... im pregnant. It his." said Marilyn.

Pregnant?! I couldn't have been happier. I didnt care if her parents wouldnt approve or what the public would say. All I could think about was her & our baby. I had to wake up. I had to be there for my baby, for our baby.

-----------------------------------

Marilyn's POV.

As I told the doctor I was pregnant I thought of that moment. Stared at the two lines as hard as I could. I Took 4 of them! just to be sure. Every single one came back positive. There was no denying that I was pregnant.

The doctor's face dropped.

"Are you sure?" asked the doctor.

I squeezed Zayn's hand tighter to hold me from punching him in the face. Was he trying to imply that it wasnt Zayn's baby? What kind of doctor does that?

Just then the machines started beeping.