Chapter twelve.

Hey guys, so my story is nearly finished:( I've still got a few more chapters before the epilogue comes this ones goin to be really short . xxx

~*~*~*~

(Louis' p.o.v)

"I love you too-" Harry was cut off, but not from me, for her. Eleanor

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" she screamed across the church. My mouth went dry, I could only muffle a few words out,

"I...I" that's all that came out.

I felt Harry's hand intertwine with mine as he squeezed it, a sense of reassurance.

"You what? hmm... thought you could humiliate me in front of everyone here and then kiss that too. You disgust me you faggot!" She yelled. The last word hurt, I hate the term 'faggot' it's just so mean and horrid.

Harry squeezed my hand a little more, and I pulled on his telling him I wanted to go. He noticed and understood what I meant. Harry turned around and I did the same. Soon enough we were running out of the church hand in hand without a care in the world.

"Your faggot!" "get back here now!" "what the fuck do you think your doing?" Eleanor's scream became distance as we ran into the car park. I hopped in the baby blue mini that me and Eleanor were going to be driving away in after the wedding. Probably the only thing I got to decide, what I drove.

I hopped into the drivers seat and turned on the engine. I buckled my seat belt in and Harry did the same. We didn't know where we were going but we didn't exactly care, as long as we were together.

We drove into the sun set and the rush of freedom fell upon me. I was finally free from Eleanor and I could finally have Harry.

***

After about 3 hours of driving anywhere and everywhere we finally reached a destination. We found our way to a small cottage, with a beautiful beach not far behind.

"Lou, where are we?" Harry questioned.

"We my love, are at my holiday cottage." I said proudly.

"Your cottage? when did you get this?" Harry questioned yet again.

"Well it was a gift from my great grandma and granddad before they past away. They used to come here in the summer and now I can do what I want with it." I explained.

"So you own this beautiful cottage and didn't think to tell me? come on then it's getting cold" with that I grabbed my ready pack bag from the boot and we headed inside. A weekend away with Harry, hmm... I think I like the sound of that.