Chapter one.

A.N: hi guys, so this is my first fanfic so tell me your thoughts...

~~~~~

Louis is getting married to Eleanor in only one weeks time. He knows that he is only marrying her to cover his feelings towards Harry. Little does Louis know that Harry feels the same way, it is killing him to watch Louis get married. All of their band mates know that Harry has feelings towards Louis, but they don't know for sure about Louis, since he proposed to Eleanor. Will Harry stop the wedding before it's too late or will he leave himself, as well as Louis in misery?

(Louis' P.O.V.)

One week. One week until my wedding with Eleanor, one week until the biggest day of my life, one week to get everything prepared, and one week to stop my feelings towards Harry.
I met Eleanor a couple of years back and I proposed two months ago. I thought if I proposed and married Eleanor, my feelings toward Harry would go away and I would only want her and not Harry. Instead, my feelings toward Harry only grew stronger.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing... 'Who could it be at 11 pm?' I thought to myself. I opened the door to find a head of beautiful curls standing there, although he was wobbling a little... Is he drunk?

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked him, quite worried."Of course I am Lou, don't be silly!" He said quite loudly, if I say so myself. He tapped my nose and pushed past me, as he let himself into my house. Luckily, Eleanor was staying with her mum for the weekend to plan the wedding.

"Haz, are you drunk?" I asked, as I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Maybe a little, but I'm here now so let's make the most of-" I cut him off there, because I know what Harry is like when he is drunk... He gets very close and personal.

"Hazza, I think you should remember that I'm getting married in a-"

"Yeah, a marriage that you don't even want. Everyone knows it deep down, and you know it too!" He cut me off, his voice growing louder, and he was right. I did know that I didn't want to marry Eleanor.

"Harry-" I tried, but I was cut off, yet again.

"Lou, just admit it for God's sake, please." He begged me. "IknowIdon't" I admitted in one breath quietly, hoping that Harry wouldn't hear me, but he heard me.

"What was that, Louis?" Harry inquired.

"I said I know I don't want to marry her, but I have to." I said, before I could even think about the words that were coming out of my mouth.

And thank you for the editing abc123ELMO 👌-nattie💕