Chapter ten.

Sorry for the rubbish chapters lately, anyway the wedding is on its way so things are gonna be picked up:) this chapter has a little bit of Eleanor's p.o.v in:) leave you thoughts... x x
~*~*~*~

(Louis p.o.v)

Everything was going right, unfortunately. Yesterday was filled with final preparations, and now today was the practise ceremony. But most of all, today I would have to face Eleanor. The wedding is tomorrow.

All the boys are happy for me as are helping but Harry. Harry is distant from our group and i know why. I shouldn't have let things get as far as they did, but to top it off I told him to leave as well. Harry takes things to heart a lot, he tries so hard not to but he's just not one of the people who don't care about what other think or say about them.

It's 9:30am and I was meeting Eleanor at the church to run through everything. To say I was scared to see her was an understatement. Ever since the night she told me we were getting married no matter what, I have been terrified of her. I wonder what things she was actually capable of, and why she left it until right before the wedding to show her true colours.

I was brought out of my thoughts and into reality by my phone buzz on the nightstand. I quickly leant over toward it in hope it would be Harry, but only to discover it was the complete opposition. Eleanor.

9:35am

Make sure your at the practise ceremony, I've sent Liam to pick you up, and in case you think about blabbing to him I told him your really nervous and don't know what's coming out of your month. See you later!
- Eleanor

I'm not gonna lie, that text has scared me, a lot. I thought to myself whether I should reply or not but realised if I didn't she would only get worse. If that was possible.

9:38am

Can we talk when were there? We need to straighten things out. Please?
- Louis

That's the only thing I could think of to reply. I was hoping Eleanor had changed her ways and come to the conclusion, but the next text I revived told me otherwise.

9:40am

There is nothing to say, NOTHING! we are getting married tomorrow, nothing to discuss not talks or anything, understand?!
- Eleanor.

I decided not to reply because I would only make matters worse than they already were.

(At the practise wedding ceromony, still louis' p.o.v)

I was standing in the middle of the church, taking in the beautiful scenery. Everything would be perfect if it wasn't for Eleanor.

Music begun to play which was my que to look at the bride. Great. I turned around to be met with evil eyes that belonged to and evil woman.

As it was only a practice, I only had the lads well apart from Harry. He was avoiding me and for once I knew the reason. I shouldn't have lead him on to push it back in his face.

Eleanor reached the top of the isle and turned to me, we stood there for a second whilst the priest spoke,
"Right so, once you are down here Eleanor, I will begin the ceremony and then you will both say your vows, understand?" he said as it echoed through the church. Eleanor nodded happy with what was planned, but me I wasn't so sure.

(Back at louis' and Eleanor's house)

Eleanor was coming back to the house today and to be quite honest I'm a little scared. I don't know who she is anymore, well now I think about it I never have done.

The car journey was and awkward silence. We both stepped out of the car, and she stormed straight into the house leaving me with all her bags. I dragged the out of my mini and into the house.

As soon as the door was closed, she began.
"What do you think you were playing t today louis? hmm?" she questioned me.
"W-what?" I stuttered. To be honest I didn't know what I had done wrong.
"Oh don't you dare play stupid with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You just stood there when that stupid man was talking, and do you even know how to smile Louis? it's not that fucking hard you twat!"her voice grew louder and I shuddered.
"I'm sick of this Eleanor I can't seem to anything right these days, and if I'm correct your the one whose forcing me into this fucking wedding, so no I'm not gonna walk around with a smile because I not bloody happy!" suddenly I grew with confidence that I didn't even know I had.

Eleanor grabbed a plate from the work top and threw it at me, lucky I ducked just in time causing the pot to crumble to the ground.
"Does it look like I give a shit what you think Louis? hmm... no I don't think so. I don't care whether you happy or not as long as I get what I want I don't give a fuck, ok!" She yelled as she picked up another plate, this time when she threw it, its collided with my head. I fell to the ground, then everything went black...

(Eleanor's p.o.v)

I'm so fucking annoyed with him, why can't he let me be happy just because he's not. Everything was perfect but then he has to ruin it all by opening his mouth.

I grabbed a plate and threw it at him viciously, I missed but that's didn't stop me from trying again. This time I flung the plate with more aim and force, perfect. It hit him straight over the head and he fell to the ground. I just knocked him out didn't i. Oh we'll, maybe that'll teach him a lesson to trying to argue with me.

(Back to Louis p.o.v)

I woke up in my living room on the sofa. How did I get here? why does my head hurt so much? what time is it? what happened to me? all these questions rushed through my head at once.

Eleanor walked into the room with a evil smirk on her face, she did this didn't she.
"Oh goody, your up. Now get to bed, don't want you tired on our wedding day now do we?" she spoke to me like I was a child.

I shoved past her and headed for the stair, I felt a little sick, maybe I had concussion. I climbed the stair and walked straight to the bed, collapsing on it.

Tomorrow was my wedding day. I tried to push the thought to the back of my mind, as I let my dreams take over me.

~*~*~*~
Next chapter is going to be the big day... enjoy:) x x