Colour Me Yours...!!!

Start from the beginning

Their foreheads met as she blushed "Haaye daiya..! Hamre shayar jatadhari patidev!, aapko bhi Holi mubrak ho..!!!"

*

On the other side, Mr. Proteinfreak Oberoy and Mrs. Paratha Singh Oberoy had entertained themselves with argument-followed-challenge, as to who can drink more thandaai. In this competitive process, they had gulped down numerous glasses of thandaai...

Now, they sat on the swing, little tipsy having Bhang-over.!

"You are crazy Cry Baby..!" Soumya hiccuped.

"Haww! Atleast now stop calling me that!" Rudra looked at her. "By the way you are crazier than me!!" He chuckled.

"Rudy!" She pouted.

"Baby! Izzat se pura naam lo, I'm your husband now, you know!!"

"My Hubby!! Mr. Rudy Singh Oberoy..!!!" She pinched and pulled his cheeks.

"My Chubby!! Mrs. Sumo Rudy Singh Oberoy..!!!" He put his arm around her shoulders as they rested their heads on each other smiling and dozed off..!

*

While here, nervous Priyanka, realized her hold on Ranveer's hand and left it immediately. He smiled staring his recently freed hand as she blushed hard.

He lengthened his other hand towards her showing the gulal he held. He raised his eyebrows as she first looked at his hand, then shyly took some, and applied on his face "Happy Holi!" She smiled.

He dropped the gulal as her eyes went a little wide.

"Main to rang lagake Holi wish karna chahata tha..." He smiled. "Kya pata tha, aapke gaalo ki laali ke aage, yeh gulal bhi fika pad jaayega..." Smiling she looked down, not able to meet his gaze.

Slowly he bent to her and returned the favor, with the remaining gulal on his palm, coloured her already red cheeks some more..!!!

*

Whilst in the house, ShivIka's chase led them to pass through gardens as they entered the mansion. Giggling Anika threw some pillows from the hall at him, which he ducking in time, missed smoothly.

"Aaj you can't escape Anika..." Shivay mumbled as they sprinted towards their bedroom.

They rambled some rounds in their room, skipping couch, sometimes jumping on bed... Their teases continued all the while as they played around. Amidst all the laughter and running, Anika made her way going to poolside.

He saw her entering there as he pushed the curtains at the window away. His eyes twinkled at his victorious smile. He hid behind a trunk, eyeing her. She breathed, panting and turned to see him as she heard no sound of movement.

She walked a little looking for him, when he sprang out in front. She fumbled on his sudden appearance but he promptly picked her up and flung her inside the pool. She was flabbergasted at first as he himself plunged next to her.!

*

Standing in the water, he turned her hand on her backside, pulling her close. As now there was no way out, she stood still, eyes locked with each other. He applied on her cheeks the colours he saved.

"Happy Holi Anika..!!! Hamari saath mein first Holi mubarak ho..!!!"

"Thank you Shivay..!" She smiled as her eyes moistened.

"Shh..." He kept his finger on her lips. "Thank You Anika..!! For turning this SSO into your Shivay! Thanks for being my wife..!!" With every word, he applied some more colour on her.

"Thank you for filling my little world..!! Thank you for bringing such happiness in my life...!!!!"

She was overwhelmed as they felt life can't be any better. She smiled content as her beautiful smile made him all the more jubilant and filled his heart with all the more love and peace..!

He slowly, slid his hands around her waist, pulling her closer. "Waise don't you think, instead of Thanking, you should have wished me something else too..?"

Blushing hard, she almost whispered "Happy Holi Shivay...!!!" and looked down resting her hands on his shoulders.

"You are mine Anika.." He said in his sweet husky voice, leaning towards her, he softly rubbed his cheeks with hers "Colour Me Yours..!!!" taking her colour on him.

She looked up at his gulal adorned cheeks and blushed even more

She looked up at his gulal adorned cheeks and blushed even more. "Always..!!" They smiled hugging each other as the colour of love spread all over, filling the air...!!!

*************  

So how is it?

Do let me know how you found this new try... Your love and support motivates me to go on...! So do vote, comment and share..!!!

Your efforts are highly appreciated...!!!
Thanks for reading!!

MaDiee