Colour Me Yours...!!!

Start from the beginning

"Aur yeh..." She pointed at him "The Greart Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoy..!!! HOLI ke din apni family aur friends ko chhodke kisi tilli si meeting mein jaana chahate the... Aur unn bechare staff ki bhi holi miss karva dete..." She said it dramatically.

"Enough my Dramaqueen!" Shivay retorted. "Everyone here knows that I don't like to play your stupid Holi...Yeh itna mess aur colours ko dekhke hi mujhe michmichi hoti hai..." He scrunched his nose at the end. OmRu glanced each other smirking at the word! "Aur tumne..." He looked at his wet state, then at her.

"But I wanted to play my First Holi, here, with You...!" She whispered it almost inaudible as her face fell. He saw her and without another word left from there.

*

Everyone stood there in shocked silence, wondering what just happened. Before they can figure out, resume or gather themselves up, their eyes went wide in astonishment as the eldest Oberoy son, Shivay.!! stood in front in white kurta-pajama and colourful khes, smiling.

Everyone looked at him in awe as he came to Rudra and took pichkari from his hand and emptied it, sprinkling on spellbound, awestruck, dumbfound, wide eyed Anika

Everyone looked at him in awe as he came to Rudra and took pichkari from his hand and emptied it, sprinkling on spellbound, awestruck, dumbfound, wide eyed Anika. As chilled water tickled her skin, she came back from her unbelievable dream and gushed "Shivaay..!!?"

*

"Ab jab main yaha aa hi gaya hoon... let me show you, Holi kaise khelte hai..." He winked dropping the pichkari on ground and folding his sleeves of kurta, headed to grab some colours with gulal.

She infered what was he was up to, as she swiftly picked up pleats of her saree, she moved backwards, gleefully smiled at him, before running away. A mischievous smile adorned his face as he chased her. Delighted, the whole garden filled with chuckles and laughter...

Everyone engulfed themselves with double enthusiasm and resumed the fun. Daadi blessed her children and grand children wishing "Rab aap sabki zindagi aise hi khushiyon aur rango se bhar de...!"

*

As music revived, Gauri rushed to the temporary created dance floor with Omkara in toe. The DJ played all the new-old Holi songs and Bollywood numbers as Mrs. Gauri Kumari Sharma Singh Oberoy, danced her heart out.

Om smiled at his Dabang wife doing all the latka-jhatkas, in a typical filmy style. She swayed around him while he just stood around there admiring her innocence. He felt so happy to see her enjoy..!

He pulled her close, immersed his hands in gulal and slowly ran it over her cheeks and face, smearing her with his colour, he whispered in her ear

"Ishqbaazi bina yun rangeen zamaana na hota,
Agar aap na hote, Mann yeh deewaana na hota...!!"