Summer

~The 1st year of highschool~

Kids and adults alike were running around on the burning, hot sand, hitting watermelons open, and riding the cool waves like the fools they were.

In a circle, the colorful beach ball continued to pass around.

"Agh!" Shinomiya crashed down into the water and the beach ball followed suit, but only after smacking him on the head.

Behind Shinomiya, a familiar face popped out of the water.

Shou laughed," That's what you get for throwing a watermelon at me."

"I told you!" Shinomiya cried, feeling wronged," It was an accident! I tripped and the watermelon flew out of my hands!"

Shou looked at his friend with disbelief.

"Well, I'm sorry, I tripped and accidentally grabbed onto your foot." Shou apologized, his voice not apologetic at all.

"You-" Shinomiya gave up, knowing there was no chance of winning against Shou.

Aizawa Shou took a step to the right to join his other friends, giggling and laughing at something.

Shinomiya noticed the weird eye movements between his friends, not that he knew what they meant.

They don't even give him a moment to grasp the situation before tackling Shinomiya, forcing him to shut his eyes and hold his breath under water.

Then there was Kuroda Senra, who watched the show from the sidelines, amused at how the littlest, smallest things can create the brightest, warmest smiles.

He just couldn't understand.

Lost in his own thoughts, he doesn't see the whispering between Shou and Shinomiya.

Kuroda finally broke free from his thoughts when he heard a panicked call," Kuroda! KURODA! Shino-chan lost consciousness!"

Kuroda's eyes snapped wide open, and his legs moved on his own to find Shinomiya laid out on the sand.

He walked past his friends, ignoring their 'sorry's' as he performed CPR on Shinomiya without any hesitation.

The boy underneath him gave no response as Kuroda shook him, calling out his name.

He then leans down and pinches Shinomiya's nose. Seeing the other scrunch up his face as if trying hard to hold his breath, Kuroda smirked.

If they want to play, then why not play with them.

Kuroda lifted the other's chin up gently and opened his mouth. Without letting the others see, he quickly slipped his tongue in. Kuroda hears him moan a little in the kiss, which only encourages him to continue.

Finally coming back to his senses, Shinomiya's arms lifted up to stop Kuroda. After a few fails, he finally succeeded in getting Kuroda off of him.

Kuroda licked his lips seductively, as if telling his boyfriend, ' Thanks for the meal.'

Shinomiya's face immediately turned into a deep shade of red, and under the bright, summer sun, it was even more apparent.

The kids in the back laughed, playfully suggesting," Go get a room, you two!"

"Good idea" Kuroda replied, his tone as monotone as ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------

3 teens lay under the harsh rays, each on their own designated towels.

Aizawa Shou placed his book down and sighed. He glanced towards the two next to him, giggling and playing with each other's fingers.

He coughed, gaining the attention of the other two, who immediately stopped their giggling and touching.

"Senra. Natsuo." There was an awkward silence as Kuroda and Shinomiya sat up straight.

Shou asked nonchalantly," You guys are dating, right?"

Aizawa Shou, unlike the others, was no fool. He had to admit, from the way his two best friends were acting, it was pretty obvious. They were constantly looking at each other, always angry when the other was talking with some girl, plus, Aizawa often caught them holding hands, not to mention kissing.

Shinomiya laughed. Not at Aizawa. But at himself," There was no point in trying to hide it from you, huh?"

It was then Kuroda's turn to laugh. He ruffled Shinomiya's hair and pulled him closer. "Yea. We're going out."

Aizawa sighed, shaking his head before bursting out in laughter.

"Yea. I know." He looked at the other two, who now had their fingers intertwined. Aizawa smiled," As long as you two are happy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a night stroll on the beach hand in hand, Shinomiya's eyes glistened in the moonlight.

"Wow." They stopped to stare in awe at the beautiful night view of the beach.

The almost, yet not yet full moon shone down, creating sparkles in the silently crashing waves.

There was no one on the beach besides them, making it feel like they were the only ones left in this world. Kuroda and Shinomiya took a seat next to the sea, dipping their feet into the cold yet warm water once in a while.

Kuroda watched Shinomiya dance in the water as if he were watching a show.

Shinomiya gave him a look," What."

"Nothing. Just thinking about how beautiful you are."

Shinomiya hid his face as he failed to reply to those sweet words, giving Kuroda another chance to tease him.

"Hm, I liked Hirose's suggestion, but I'd rather do it out here." Kuroda looked around the empty beach before pushing the other down.

He smirked at Shinomiya's flustered reaction and trailed his thumb across the other's lips.

Those lips that look even more enticing under the starry sky.

Shinomiya closed his eyes, waiting.

Kuroda leaned down and captured those soft lips into a sweet and enchanting kiss. Shinomiya gave him a light push, and Kuroda finally pulled away after what felt like a century, leaving Shinomiya trying hard to catch his breath.

"Breathe through your nose, dummy. How many times do I need to remind you?"

Shinomiya wiped off the saliva dripping down from the corner of his lips and confessed shyly," I can't multitask."

Kuroda chuckled.

Wanting revenge, Shinomiya surprised Kuroda by giving him a peck on his cheek.

Then the other cheek.

Then his forehead. Next, nose.

And finally his lips.

"Thank you." Shinomiya whispers.

Kuroda pulled him into another kiss. A kiss filled with burning passion, but still just as gentle as the rest.

"Your welcome."

[No. Thank you, Natsuo]