Chapter 1: Invitations arn't always good

15 mins left only 15 till my favourite class comes. 15 minutes of our boring physics lecture left. During Mr Rodriguez's physics lectures most people fall asleep anyway and others just play on their phone or draw. However there those 2 or so people who actually pay attention and write shit down but, those are the nerds.

I spend my 4th period on Friday drawing what I ever come to mind, right before art which means I kinda have 2 periods of art. 

I don't know why but ever since I turn 17 around 6 months ago I've been drawing dark and depressing drawings, some symbolizing death or torture, I'm not suicidal but it's in my dreams, death, I don't know why, maybe it's just a stage of my teenage years, however, I'm not telling anyone about them, not my family just my best friend Summer, I tell her everything she is like a sister to me.

She says I watch too much Netflix, and that is the reason behind this. Probably true I do watch too much Netflix, it's like a must. 

"So if there are this many amps how much...Ok, class pack up we can finish this talk next lesson" The teacher was cut short by the bell.

Thank God it was Finally time for my last class Art. It's great cause I have it with my best friend and the best teacher ever Mrs Sanchez, she helped me develop my art skills, from my first year at this school.

Before I go to class I decided to stop by my locker to get my art stationary and put my physics book away. As I close my locker door I am startled by a familiar redhead standing right beside me. She has a very familiar expression on her face, which could only mean she wants me to come somewhere with her.

"Ahh... Summer, quit doing that.... You know I have scare paralysis." I have no idea what I just said but it made her think which is a good sign because it means she won't be blabbering just yet.

"That's not even a real thing you just made it up to get me to shut up and think." Dang it I thought she would actually search it up.

"How did you know...." I over exaggerated my words as usual.

"Stop it, Hazel, I'm not dumb I take Biology... Anyway, before you distract me again I have to ask you something" she gave me her puppy dog eyes as we started walking towards our next class which was right down the hall.

"Fine. Go ahead, what is it you so desperately want to ask me?" I sighed as she quickly followed behind.

"Would you like to come to a party that I was invited to? And before you say anything you'll be my plus one as it's one of those celebrity ones... And it's tonight at 7 pm... Please come." She gave me a sheepish smile before pouting at me.

"I can't I have art class today..." I lied 

"No, you don't that's on Tuesday." 

"Then I must have one of my dance practices" again I lied.

"That's on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday... Your completely free today and I even asked your mum and she said It'll be fine if you came." Damm it, my mum sold me out.

"But I don't wanna go, Last time I came with you I nearly got killed." True story

"I'm sorry that was my fault, but that was a frat party and this is a high society party. Please come I don't wanna be the only one there" oh I forgot to mention, Summer is extremely rich and sometimes models and acts, that's why she gets invited to these things.

"Fine, I'll go but I'm borrowing one of your dresses, and you have to give me food." 

"Deal" she said as we sat down in our seats right before the second bell rang signalling the beginning of our last class for the week.