He just stared off at nothing, just like always. I curled up next to him and grinned. "Of course you do. I know you want to be with me. Who'd pick that demi-human over me? Certainly not you, right?" I asked.

He didn't move.

Touka POV

Cleaning another cup, I set it with the rest. The operation was over, and everything was dying down finally. Kaneki and the others were unable to find Levin or Rize.

I glanced at the clock, it was almost time to close up shop. Setting down my rag I went towards the door, but a voice from behind me called out.

"Need any help closing up?" It said. I turned to see Ayato, who still looked angry. His face was irritable and he was pursing his lips as if in deep thought.

"Need to talk?" I asked.

Ayato stammered a moment, but nodded. I pulled out a chair near the counter and made some coffee. He tried to say he didn't need any, but I forced it into him.

He looked down in the cup and took a sip. "Never been a big fan of coffee... but it's not so bad as I thought." He mumbled.

"Your worried about Levin?" I asked, leaning on the counter. Ayato met my glance and took another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah. I guess I am." He said. "Y'know... when just first met Levin, I thought he was just a naive jackass." He chuckled thinking about it. "But I was still in Aogiri then."

"Why didn't you like him?" I asked.

He smiled. "Well, he was a smartass. But I guess he reminded me of our father." He said, his smile diminishing a bit. "Just like Kaneki."

We were both silent for a bit, until he spoke up again. "But who knew that Lev would end up being my best friend? When he joined Aogiri, I really didn't feel right. I felt as if he didn't belong there."

"Neither did you." I said, making him scowl.

"Yeah yeah... anyway. When I looked at him, he was the type of person that'd snap if you pushed him even a little, he'd take things to the extreme for everything." He exclaimed.

I remember when a dove had gotten evidence of me being a ghoul when I met Levin. The way he just barged out of the cafe and drove after him was insane to me at first. When he had returned I felt relieved, but also confused as to why he would do that.

"Your right about that." Said Kurona, who was standing behind the counter next to me suddenly, making me jump from her voice becoming suddenly audible.

"I approached him with caution also when I first met him, because he looked like something breakable." Kurona said, hearing her view on him was something fresh. "I even broke his arm on our first trip to get food."

Me and Ayato both give each other a look as if to say, then how did it end up with him loving you?

"He is really forgiving, even more than Kaneki." I said, sitting on a seat behind the counter.

"And we all already know the real reason why he's doing this." Ayato said, looking at the both of us in the eyes. "Even though he wanted to spur Kaneki and us to become Goat, to work towards coexistence, what's going to exactly happen when this is all over?"

Kurona grabbed onto the white scarf that was wrapped around her neck and hurried her nose into it. It seemed like whenever she got uncomfortable, she would do that.

We are all silent, but the cafe bell rings. I call out to who opened the door.

"Sorry but we're closing..." I trailed off as a group of people came in. They were wearing white overcoat, with hoods over their heads.

One removed his hood, a blank looking face, a very normal looking person. "My name is Hirako from zero squad. I'm here to speak with the king." He said.

We all got on our guard, but Hirako put his hands up. "We are on orders from Arima to be here." He exclaimed.

Arima Kishou told them to come here to Kaneki? We let our guards down slowly, noticing that none of them have any weapons.

"Also, we have someone you want." Hirako said, looking behind him.

Also in an overcoat, one figure stepped forward. When his hood was thrown back, me and the others froze, and Kurona nearly fell out of her seat.

Levin stood there, with a straight face. He looked the same, but his darkened hair looked wet, as if it'd just been washed. What was strange was...

There was strands of white in his hair.

He grew a small smile. "So... where is my prison cell?"

(This part was the conclusion to the clown Shit, but the next few chapters will be interesting. Trust me. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171