Rule #2: You Belong With ME

Rule #2: You Belong With Me

        Miss me already? Well, here am I posting the rule #2 of Dating For Dummies. I mean you have to learn of my incredible cupid magical skills and find your match somehow!

        Let’s discuss the best friends’ case. As they say, two best friends (a boy and a girl) tend most of the time to fall in love with each other. And I’m not saying all of them do. But most of them fall in love with each other. And don’t forget we cannot choose the person we fall in love with.  

        And to learn how to deal with these kinds of situations, all you have to do is follow these steps and avoid awkward moments.

        First of all, to find out if your best friend has a crush on you, try to drop hints like making Taylor Swift’s ‘You Belong With Me’ your phone’s ringtone, inviting him or her to cuddle while watching a movie or try stargazing with each other, it’s really sweet and romantic.

        Let’s just guess your lover is that kind of dumb and do not take the hints and doesn’t even realize the message you’re trying to tell him or her. Let’s just say you need to try and work harder!

        Second of all, yeah, unfortunately your first attempts were considered a failure, all you have to do is the following:  if you’re a boy and you want to ask your best friend on a date, like a date- date,  use sweet gestures like give her a rose and ask her on a proper date like real men do or drop her little love and mysterious love notes in her locker and finally finish by confronting her with your feelings when she find out that it is you with the love messages. Trust me, it never hurts to try, and you don’t know maybe she share the same feelings with you.

        As for girls, all you have to do to get your best friend’s attention is to confront him directly because believe a boy need serious help with the whole hints situation! He’s just as clueless as flappy bird. So, on a Friday’s night call him over and tell him exactly how you feel about him.

Like I said before, it never hurts to try and you have risk to know the result instead of not doing anything to confess your true feelings to your best friend. And you know every time you’re trying to hide and block your feelings towards someone, you get attached even more to the person and you fall harder for the person.

        Moving on, I think two best friends falling in love is the most romantic thing ever and who wouldn’t want to fall in love with a girl or a boy you have known your whole life?

        And if you have faced some rejection, do not fear superwoman is here to save you! Just kidding I’m not superwoman; I’m just a wonder bunny.

         Well, let’s just say that your best friend didn’t really take the ‘asking out’ part good, and didn’t want to go further than friends. She or he has her reasons. It can be a) of fear to lose her or his best friend or b) she or he isn’t really obvious to her or his feelings towards you or lastly c) taking a huge step in your relationship is a serious change with the gestures toward each other.

        In that case, you have to work more to earn his or her acceptance. You can just a) Give him or her some space or b) increase the sweet gestures will make him or her know how you good you are to him or her or finally c) Stay loyal, even though you confessed your feelings toward your so-called-lover, you shouldn’t have a boyfriend or a girlfriend the next day, you need to stay loyal and faithful to your best friend even though you’re not dating but you had already confessed your feelings. So if you got a boyfriend or girlfriend the next day, they will actually think that you don’t care about them or in other way she wasn’t worth your time. (Or he). This situation will not only give away your chances in going out with them but you will lose your friend’s trust and sometimes friendship.

        Ahhh, we all need some romance in our life beside watching chick flits and eating tones of ice cream. Right, girls? And for boys, we all know that you play violence related video games to forget about your crappy love life and let your anger out on the game. Right?

        Remember that in ‘You Belong With Me’ the end is happy, and her best friend noticed her?

        Well you always have some chance, and don’t forget to believe in yourself. Your goal is to get your best friend to notice you and you will reach that target no matter what, got it?

And this was the very second rule of ‘Dating For Dummies’, would you please press the vote button?