Rule #1: Confidence

Rule #1: Confidence

*Excuse my grammar mistakes! 

        Every girl wants to find the boy of her dreams, well dearies, that's possible. And Dating For Dummies is the perfect way to learn how to deal with different kinds of situations. And dear boys, do want to get the girl of your dreams? Don't worry you will sure learn how to sweep her of her feet with your new found charm.

        Let's start with confidence, we all know that us, girls switch into 'weirdo' mode whenever our crush is around. (Don't try to deny it c;). Let me tell you something, you don't wanna boost the guy's ego more than ever and let him know the effect he has on you.

        Soooo, you have to believe in yourself and have more confidence, not like 'snobby' confidence but a 'believe in yourself' kind of confidence. And knowing boys, they will question their selves about why isn't the girl falling for their charm. *Wink, wink.*

        Let's get going, confidence girls are admired and are known to attract boys. Boys always like the confident girls and let me assure you that boosting your confidence is the best way to get over your insecurities. You're all beautiful so no need to let yourself down and let's show your crushes what they are missing.

        Moving on, always know that no matter what you were wearing or feeling you have to show no weaknesses and keep your confident aura around you. You would surely find some difficulties but believe me your new found confidence will surely gain you not only your crush but more friends. (and jealous girls)

And Poof! See how the magic works.

        Now, now boys, we all know that you need HUGE dating skills to get the girl of your dreams. Well, girls do like bad boys but not the type to flirt with every girl on the planet. Here the thing, girls love confident boys, but not the 'arrogant' or 'cocky' kind of guy. They like the bad boy who treat them differently from other girls. And I assure you boys that girls like gentlemen. *Dreamy sigh*.

        Personally, I think boys who become nervous around the girl they like is kind of cute, it's really teasing to watching a guy blush and stutter to ask their crush out. It makes the girl like the boy more.

        Well boys, learn some manners and start open doors for girls, we don't want you to upset the girl on the first date, do we?

        And don't forget to do sweet gestures like complementing the girl, get to know her better, and most importantly do not look at another girl while you're with her, she will take it as you're a player (obviously) and don't forget to hold her hand and give her hugs. ( I assure you that girls love guys who give free hugs).

 Confident guys are more likely to turn into assholes, so do not get over confident, it's really annoying!

        Well, being a gentleman is sufficient for bringing girls on their knees, and it does have its perks. I mean who wouldn't want to date a complete perfect sweet boy who treat girls as princesses? Plus he wouldn't hurt the girl. So boys turn yourselves into good sweethearts.

And bad boys too are extremely hot and charming but why date a bad boy if he's a jerk?

        Through girls are more attracted to jerks than sweet guys, I don't find that very convincing. I mean why would a girl be attracted to a complete brainless jerk? Even through I AM a girl, I don't find jerks appealing for any girl to date.

So girls, think again before dating an guy who turns out to be a jerk.

        And who woudn't resist a cute nerdy guy? Cute dimples, quite smart brain and most importantly an amazing date surrounded by books. (Maybe not).

But really smart boys are quite a keeper. (Beauty without brains is nothing). Plus it's really hard to find a smart boy nowadays, unfortunately. Boys are mostly distracted by video games and unwanted attention...

        Let's move to 'cockiness'. Some boys suffer from overdose of 'self loving' due to looking in the mirror more time than usual. These will cause a severe brain damage and the eyes will only see the 'beauty' he was supposed to be, he will grow attached to himself and finally live happily ever after.Not.

        Seriously these guys are the male version of the the evil queen in snow white! Like seriously? Get over yourselves! I advice girls avoid them.

        I won't forget to mention some 'queen bees'. Also know as girls who consider their selves in the superior world, and considered as 'snob'. These girls will frequently have some 'attention' disease and will try anything to steal the spotlights.

So boys avoid these kind of girls, since they're a bit 'controlling'.

And this ladies and gentlemen was the first rule of Dating For Dummies. Would you please press the vote button please?