Chapter 1-Thoughts

"These days don't ever get darker don't they?"

"You thought this world was beautiful"

"The sun,The rain, Nature is all around you but you haven't looked deeper havent you?"

"This world has been lying to you"

"Little girl,little girl are you afraid"

"Yes your afraid"

"That girl, THAT GIRL!

"She's dangerous,she is dragging your body across the floor,The bloody floor that red,that deep red that is too sensitive for your beautiful eyes"

"Your body is lost in tone you don't feel anything,your just like a doll of witch craft"

"She has draged you down so far Your lost in a world called '*****'

"She pulled you even further and further until you can't breathe"

"In that box under neath the unhealthy world,you are rested in peace"

"That girl,THAT GIRL!"

"Your too weak to break the spell, Your too alone, you are not to be  trusted by anyone little girl"

"You are broken down,you cant fight"

"Little girl tell me"

"Tell me what have you done wrong to be putten into this dark place"

"Little girl,LITTLE GIRL!"

"You have disappointed me"

"You must leave,you must die"

"That you have dragged your self into this horrible world"
"Little girl,LITTLE GIRL!"

CAN YOU HEAR ME DONT GO THERE,DONT GO THERE!!!!

"Little girl ignore the other side,keep with me little girl, You have chosen to be this way and there's nothing to do about it"

"LITTLE GIRL LITTLE GIRL WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME TIME TO DO SOME REVENGE! IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU CAME TO ME AND CAME TO YOUR TRAP,WELCOME LITTLE GIRL! WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME"

"ONE,TWO,THREE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME,YOU MUST BE KILLED"

"Oh little girl what have you done,she is mad,more than mad.Shes insane"

"Little girl,LITTLE GIRL!"

"Your body is dragged aross the floor,the bloody floor that red,that deep red that is too sensitive for your ugly eyes"

"Dragged away from the dark room"

"Little girl,LITTLE GIRL! open your mind and see what's happening around you"

*Little girl listen to me don't listen to the other side,I will guard you somewhere safe and don't let the "****" come and get you"

"LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR,LITTLE GIRL COME HERE,LITTLE GIRL IAM WARNING YOU"

"Little girl don't listen to it,follow me,follow my voice and I'll be your guard"

"fair enough little girl you can not decide where to go, continuing with world called "****" or follow the kind and beauty" your choice my dear

"This world this world has been lying to you"

"Which way did you go little girl,I hope you chose the right one"

"Little girl,LITTLE GIRL!

-*-*-
Little girl may you begin
Your story
-*-*-