➴ Contest 5 Results

Welcome back! Good luck to anyone doing exams these months, I know how stressful it is. :/
---------------------------------------------
This round our guest judge was:
@Eksenne
Her edits are absolutely beautiful, a great addition to her already stunning covers. Check out her covers in her graphics book!

I'll have some of her comments written with bold speech marks.
---------------------------------------------
Honourable Mention

---------------------------------------------✯Honourable Mention✯

ohmyhaylee

For the best picture, the photography is absolutely stunning. It's so aesthetic and the shadowing is in all the right places. However, I feel it could have linked in with the story line a little better. Other than that, well done!

"There is something in your cover that caught my eye. I like the lighting and the simplicity of it but I'm having trouble with the placement of the title, though it's creative."
__________________________

3rd Place

nefxrious-ly I adore the unique style of this cover, it's fresh and links with the story description

nefxrious-ly
I adore the unique style of this cover, it's fresh and links with the story description. The colours match and the placement of text is fairly fluent. The subtitle is exactly what the story is about and its funny- as the book should be. However, I feel that your fonts were a bit too plain but that's something that could easily be fixed.
__________________________

2nd Place

mystxrious The simplicity of this cover combined with the title is what drew me most to your cover

mystxrious
The simplicity of this cover combined with the title is what drew me most to your cover. The image is mysterious yet covers the specification I was looking for. Furthermore, the use of the phone and death are both included which highlights the story line. Also, I loved your fonts and placing of text.
__________________________

1st Place

ryuwelp00 Your cover is so professional and it's finished to perfection

ryuwelp00
Your cover is so professional and it's finished to perfection. The textures compliment the image and don't draw too much attention. The image itself gives a sense of movement as its tilted to the side and the font is placed amazingly amongst the cover. A huge congratulations, your cover is beautiful!

"Gosh your cover is awesome! The colour combination is perfect and so is the lighting. Also, the texture/s used is/are appropriate and adds an emotion to the overall impact of the cover. However, maybe next time add shadows to the title and the watermark because they look flat. The cover fits the theme but is slightly off genre for humour."

Well done!
---------------------------------------------
The results have arrived, congratulations to all the winners and well done to everyone who participated. Some covers are so close to being in the top 3 however these where the best in this round.

Thank you @Eksenne for helping me judge this round!

Don't forget to pm me for your prizes!