Crazy Mom

Maddie's POV

"Mom I wanna go i wanna go!" Kenzie's jealousy was increasing.

"Honey, no! Or invite Brynn. And Maddie! I might as well cancel your sleep over!" My mother yelled.

"WHY!?"  I protested. Why does my mom say okay and change her mind?

"YOU LOST TO KENDALL! KENDALL VERTES! LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SHES A BABY AND A SPOILED BR-RR-"

"MOM CHILL LET OTHERS WIN!"

"NO. YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING OVER YOUNG LADY AND THATS THAT!"

I started to cry. Kenzie whispered to me, "Sleepover, secretly." I nodded a thank you and told her to invite brynn. She nodded and took out her phone, probably to text her. I checked my phone.

~Texts between Maddie and Kendall:

Kk🦄: Hey Madz where are you?
Me: Almost at my house.
Kk🦄: Huh? What about the sleepover?
Me: My mom wouldnt let me since you beat me like what? Shes crazy!!
Kk🦄: Aw..
Me: Delete this but im coming secretly💗
Kk: Okay then
Kk:(deleting) Yay!

I closed my phone and I saw the garage door open. I waited until mom parked and ran in the house up the stairs and into my room as i heard my mom yelling "Just wait Maddison Nicole Ziegler!" Kenzie came in. As soon as she finished her loud sentence I locked the door.

I moved my shelf infront of the door. I went to the bathroom and got my tooth brush and tooth paste, i got clothes and pyjamas, i got a hair brush and perfume. Then a packed them in a bag.

I kissed Kenzie's forehead and secretly ran down the stairs and out the front door. Kendall's was at the next block so i didnt need to walk much.
I arrived and got in my pyjamas and Kendall did too. Then Jill came in with...

|What did she come in with? Comment!|