Pyramid

Kendall's POV
We just finished our competetion! I've never seen abby so proud! Our group dance won first place and my solo did too! Of course Maddie placed! Shes the best. But this time she was second. But we all know she did great!

Abby came up to me and hugged me. Maddie congratulated me. The girls cheered! I was crying of joy. My mother came up on stage and hugged me! I was too happy.

When we went to the studio, I noticed Melissa looked annoyed, but i didnt care. I won and she wasnt gonna ruin it. I dont hate her, but i dislike when she is mad. Later, i heard her call Maddie into a room and scold her.  I heard Maddie sigh and tell her its okay but Melissa was angry.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, Mackenzie, she was on tour, but congratulations on your songs! Next, Nia, you need to point your legs, next, Camryn, you did okay, after that, Elliana, just try harder, you can do it. Then, Maesi and Lilliana, good job. After that, Brynn, Kalani, Maddie, and Kendall. Great job all of you. And amazing job Kendall." Abby shows us the order of the pyramid. Everyone clapped! I was super happy.

Later, I went home and invited Maddie for a sleepover!

| AN:Boring but keep reading! Better stuff in the 4th chapter ♡ |