Travelling - Pack Up

Stan's POV

I've wake up in the morning checking the time. It is 8:39 am. As I saw the time, I get out my bed cracking my back. "Ow!" I said in hurt. I walked to the bathroom to take a bath. After a bath, I go to the T.V. room and watch. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" I shouted as the man fight. 20 minutes later, I checked the time and saw 9:00 in the morning, I turned off the TV, go to the Gift Shop, entered the code, and went down.

Ford's POV (Before Stan went down)

I was doing researches, travel pamphlets, list to travel, and a map when Stanley went down. "Ahh! Stanley. I was thinking that we go somewhere." I said. "You say we go travel, have bonding with the kids, and have fun?" Stanley said. "Actually, yes. I've been thinking that we go somewhere out of the country. Somewhere fun and beautiful." I said. "Where heading poindexter?" He asked. "In this place."I point the map.

Dipper's POV

I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about someone when suddenly, my phone alarmed. "Huh?" I suddenly wake up. "Oh! It's 9:30." I said. I walked to the bathroom, take a shower, and change clothes and suddenly, Grunkle Ford called me. "Dipper! Come down here!" Grunkle Ford said. I went down and saw Grunkle Ford standing. "Ahhh! Dipper. Come with me." Grunkle Ford said. "Uh, ok?" I said. We went outside entering the car / Ford Focus RS and drove. "Ok, Grunkle Ford, where are we going?" I asked. "We're just gonna get the RV." He said. "Ok, but why do you need me?" I asked. "You'll see." He answered. We went to a place with no house nor garage. Just a parking spot. We went down, locked the car, unlocked the RV, and went inside. Grunkle Ford started it but nothing happen and started again still nothing happened. Finally, he started and the engine run. We now drove back to the shack. 5 minutes later we arrived in the front of the road going to the shack. We drove to the road except he turned right near the bottomless pit. "Great Uncle Ford, what are we doing here?" I asked. He pressed a remote and a underground road just opened. "This is a secret garage lab where we keep are cars safe. It is like the bunker but this is for vehicles. Me, Stanley, and Fiddleford only knows this place." He explained. We went down the RV. Grunkle Ford walked and I followed him. "This lab is connected to the the lab beneath the shack except in 2 minutes walk." He said while walking. We walked to a front of a covered car. Grunkle Ford removed the cover and revealed a 5 sports car. "This is first one is a Koenigsegg One:1. In the other side is a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 supersports. The third one is a Lamborghini Aventador. The fourth and fifth are Lamborghini Huracan and a Honda Acura NSX. These cars are special so we keep it here." He said. "So, why did you bring the RV here?" I asked. "Oh, to extend it. I have some task to you that is why I need you. I want you to buy this things." He said while giving me a list.

List to buy:

-Black Carbon Fiber Racing Muffler

-Red Brembo Brakes

-Gold Turbo with 30 psi

-FR-9 Engine

-Sleeper Racing Mags

-Nitto Tires

-Air Suspension

-Universal Spoiler

-A pair of LED headlights and taillights

-Rocket Bunny Body Kits

-VX Titan Piston

-Mishimoto Intercooler

-Adjustable 2 step Dynotronics ECU

"Here is the key of the secret lab. $500,000 for payment from the adventure, and use the golf cart." Grunkle Ford said. "Ok." I said and went out and walked to the shack. I get the keys and drive to the NW Motor Racing Modification Shop. As I get there, I bought the tools that Grunkle Ford need. The engine is heavy so I need help. As I pay the stuff that I bought, I ride the Golf Cart, drive, and went to the lab. As I get there, I used the key slash remote to open. I drive down and saw Grunkle Ford carrying some metal and the RV is cut in half. the stuff inside is in the side and the wheels, muffler, engine, windows and the brakes were removed. "WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!" Grunkle Ford said. It is the first time to hear Grunkle Ford said that. Maybe it is the influence of the internet. "Oh Grunkle Ford, this are the tools you ordered." I said. "Good Dipper. Now I need your help." He said. "Ok." I said. We rebuild the RV which he cut in half. We put the the body which extends the RV. Grunkle Ford used the Stick-3 Prototype which he invented that sticks any kinds of tools which sticks 5 seconds only and it's cleaner than welding. We moved the wheels and rods, add two wheels which becomes 6 wheeler RV. We painted it in white, change the gears like the gears in sports cars or gears in steering wheels. We installed the new added buttons and GPS which todays cars have, added some power steering and lastly, the stuff I bought which we installed. Finishing touches we included and the RV is done. It looks like brand new. After that, Grunkle Ford gave me the Cart keys. "What is this for" I asked. "Get the Golf Cart." He said. I get the Golf Cart and drove to the RV. I saw the spoiler transform into a ramp to the top of the RV. "Drive to the ramp as you reach the top." He said and drive. As I got to the top, I stop and Grunkle Ford pressed something in the RV and the spoiler transform into normal and a metal thingy hold the wheels to stay and a belt to insert. I inserted the belt and went down in the ladder. "Grunkle Ford, what is all this, and why did we modify this RV?" I asked. "Oh is just something. Come on, let's go back to the shack." He said and that I ride. I look around and saw the surroundings. The back of the RV has 4 beds but 1 bed can fit 2 guys. A modified couch that can transform to a bed. The table is still there with a bathroom. A small kitchen which has a oven and stove. A TV and the RV is clean! Nice! As we got to the shack, I entered our room and saw Mabel packing up. "Hey bro-bro! Pack up now for a 2 week travel. I don't know where but Grunkle Stan said is nice and fun. You can bring friends so I asked Candy and Grenda. I don't know to Pacifica but you ask her if she wants." Mabel said. And that, I texted Pacifica 'cause I wanted to because that are friends.

D: Hey Pacifica, do you want a road trip / travel with my family / Grunkle Stan and Ford and Mabel?

P:Ok. Sounds fun. I'll pack up now. my parents don't care about what I'm doing so, yeah! I'll join.

D:Ok. I'll text you when and the time.

P:Ok.

And that, I packed my stuff up.

A/N : Sorry for late update guys. I have a hard time to update because of issues in my enrollment so here you go. Update is on. If yo don't know what place it is, it is a country near China. It is in the Northwest Pacific Ocean (in my mind, thinking about llama, blonde, or Pacifica) but mostly near West. The big hint is my home country which you can't find in Wattpad but in my Facebook account. To check, press my profile above near the chapter name.

Mableton: Hey bro-bro, say goodbye to them.

Dipstick: Why don't we say the three of us.

Pacifica Ocean: Yeah. That's better.

Mabel: So if you like this chapter, add this to your reading list.

Pacifica: And if you have something in your mind or in your thoughts. comment down below in the comment section.

Dipper: And the most important is to vote this book and follow LIGHTIFIC_05 or Ez....

LIGHTIFIC_05: HEY! THOSE ARE MY LINES!

*The 3 runs away*

LIGHTIFIC_05: Ok, so you know now my first 2 letters in my name and they stole my lines so what I say is See you again in the next chapter guys. GOODBYE AND PEASSSHHHH!

My time in my country is 12:33 am in the MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!