Chapter 12: Past

Chapter 12: Past
This chapterrr and I think the next will be most of Yoongi and Yuni!😂 remember it's their time to shine

Chapter 12: PastThis chapterrr and I think the next will be most of Yoongi and Yuni!😂 remember it's their time to shine

VKOOK FOREVER WOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAH😂

3rd POV.

Yuni and Yoongi decided to sat on the couch.

Yoongi was staring at Yuni, on the other hand Yuni was blushing so hard like a tomato cause she can see on the edge of her sight Yoongi was really staring at her.

*Hello ladies and gentleman!* (THE RINGTONE OF HER PHONE IS DOPE😂hehehehe)

"Excuse me guys i'll just take this"

Everyone nodded and Yuni quickly went outside.

Yuni's POV.

Call:

"Yoboseyo?(Hello?)"

"Annyeong! Sis! It's me Mia! Sooooo! I decided to come with you with my boyfriend, so that my boyfriend and yours will know each other!"

"Wait, boyfriend?"

"Yah! I saw you two went into a cafe, though the guy you're with is really seemed to be familiar but, who knows? If he's really what i'm thinking of heheh so! Where did you went know?"

"Ummm Princeville Hospital."

"Oh! Damn it, where far away for now cause we thought you both went to the beach! Okay then sis byeee Labyaaa Mwuah mwuah"

"Okay..."

End of call.

I sighed and sat at the bence infront of the hospital

I waited for mins.

Then finally Mia and her Boyfriend finally arrived.

Mia quickly went to me and hugged me "I miss yah sis!" "I miss you too" I smiled and she released me from the hug when a familiar figure went outside the car.

It was Jimin... My ex.

*Flashback*

Heehhe! I'll buy a couple shirt for us, he also wanted it so why not?

"Annyeong! Can I please have this?" I pointed at the pink and blue color with a words writtened: "She's my fist and my last --->" "<--- He's my first and my last"