Napatingin ako sa phone nang mag-ring ito at napangiti.

Mine calling...

I quickly slide the screen and answer the call. "Hello?"

"Punta ka rito, Juliet."

"Why? Miss me already?" I tease.

"Asa ka, boy! Pumunta ka nga kasi rito."

"Why?"

"Basta! Sasabihin ko sa'yo pagdating mo."

"Okay, I love you." I say sweetly.

Natahimik siya saglit. "I love you, too. Bye!"

She quickly hangs up the call. That girl. Napailing ako. Hindi na nagbago. Oh well, I love that side of her.

Pumunta na agad ako ng bathroom para maligo. After doing my routine, I quickly roam my closet. Hmm, ano kayang magandang isuot? In the end, I settled myself in a black skinny jean, van shoes and a royal blue na denim top. With no make-up at all aside from lip gloss and eyeliner, I'm ready to go.

Lumabas na ako at binilinan ang maid at bodyguards ng mga usual na bilin ko. I went to my car and nagmaneho na papunta sa house nina Cindy. I wonder why she wants me on her house so suddenly.

Well, she's weird sometimes. She ends up looking funny and sweet. She does random things that ended being unexpected. I remembered the time when she also called me to visit her only to find out na tuturuan niya pala ako maglinis ng bahay. I was so haggard and tired that day...

"What the...Mine? What happened to your house?" I ask my girlfriend, pertaining on the mess and dust scattered everywhere.

She smiles at me. Oh no, I don't like that smile.

"Tuturuan kitang maglinis ng bahay. Para pwede ka na mag-asawa." She crosses her arms and tilts her head in a rather proud manner. "Talino ko, ano?"

"Pero—"

"Wala na pero-pero," she cuts me off, "Juliet, para din sa'yo 'tong ginagawa ko. Hindi habang buhay kasama mo 'yang mga maid mo. Dapat habang maaga pa, matuto ka na ng mga gawaing-bahay. Duh, alangang ako ang maglinis kapag nagsama na tayo! Gagawin mo akong prinsesa, 'di ba?"

Magsama sa iisang bahay? I love that. But do I really need to learn this? "Mine, we can hire a maid naman—"

Pinandilatan niya ako ng mat., " Susunod ka o susunod ka?"

I pout and in a small voice I say, "Susunod..."

"Good."

Maybe Dianne and our other friends are right—under nga talaga ako.

I smile and chuckle a bit. Nakakapagod nga pero nag-enjoy naman ako. Seems like, even though my girlfriend is bossy and hard, she knows what's best for me naman. She doesn't spoil me nor give what I want as always. She's like a mother but she more deserves to be my wife. She's demanding and sometimes childish but she knows how to act so mature. Guess I really fall for her that hard.

I parked my car in front of her house. Pinatay ko na ang makina at pumunta sa pinto nila at kumatok. Cindy opens it for me. "Hello, Mine."

She kisses my cheeks. "Buti nandito ka na. May ipapakilala ako sa'yo."

I frown. "Sino?"

She smiles and wiggles her eyebrows. "Si Mama! Ipapakilala kong ikaw ang girlfriend ko."

I can feel a lump in my throat and I can't help but gulp. My starts to race. "Y-your M-mom?"

Damn. I suddenly feel nervous.