Sans and Papyrus x Reader

ابدأ من البداية

   (Plus neko paws ears and tail, k?)

   (Y/n)'s P.O.V.

   Finally, in ten minutes, it would be Christmas Day! We were all waiting til' midnight to open presents and have the party. We were all gathered in the bros' house, all of us.
   I went to the bathroom to change into my new outfit  and surprise everyone. It fit perfectly! I checked it out in the mirror and twirled around. It was so comfy! I opened and called for Toriel for assistance. I asked her to hold up a blanket in front of me as if it were a grand reveal of my outfit.
   We steadily walked toward the living room, myself hiding behind the blanket. Toriel then announced,
"Ladies and Gentleman, now presenting the Christmas sweetheart, the young and dazzling girl who fell from the surface world,
(Y/N)!" She dropped the blanket, revealing my form. I twirled again as most of my friends clapped. I saw Sans gawking at me and Papy was blushing madly. I smiled sweetly and curtsied.
   I took another look at my watch and saw we had five more minutes til Christmas! I couldn't wait to give everyone their gifts!
   I sat down on the couch next to Undyne and Alphys. Then I saw Mettaton annoucing that it was time. Time for what? He was looking at Sans and Papyrus. They were blushing as they got up and took some microphones.
   They looked me straight in the eye and smiled while they began to speak. "*this song goes out to the most beatiful person we know." Sans grinned, blushing hard already. "CORRECT!
(Y/N)!! WE HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!" Papy finished as the music began.

PAPYRUS
sans
Both
You

I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS! THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS, UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TREE! I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWN! MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW... MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...
IS...
YOU...

Papy and Sans(ta) both pointed at me.
I smiled and stood up to dance to the music, giggling while they moved to the beat as well.

I don't want a lot for Christmas! There is just thing I need!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS, UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TREE!

I DON'T NEED TO HANG MY STOCKING THERE UP ON THE FIREPLACE! SANTA CLAUS WON'T MAKE ME HAPPY WITH A TOY ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

I just want you for my own! More than you could ever know!

MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!

All I want for Christmas is you!

Papyrus took me by the hand and twirled me around. Sans then did the same. I smiled and continued to dance with them.

YOU, BABY!
OH, I WON'T ASK FOR MUCH THIS CHRISTMAS! I WON'T EVEN WISH FOR SNOW! I'M JUST GONNA KEEP ON WAITIN' UNDERNEATH THE MISTLETOE! I WON'T MAKE A LIST AND SEND IT TO THE NORTH POLE FOR SAINT NICK! I WONT EVEN STAY AWAKE TO HEAR THOSE MAGIC REINDEER CLICK!

I just want you here tonight.

HOLDING ON TO ME SO TIGHT! WHAT MORE CAN I DO! BABY,

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!

   It all felt so magical, dancing with them as they sang that special song meant for me. I wondered how long they've been feeling this way.

YOU BABY!

Oh!

OH, THE LIGHTS ARE SHINING SO BRIGHTLY EVERYWHERE! AND THE SOUND OF CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER FILLS THE AIR! AND EVERYONE IS SINGING, I HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS RINGING!

SANTA WON'T YOU BRING THE ONE I REALLY NEED WON'T YOU PLEASE BRING MY BABY TO ME QUICKLY!

OH, I WON'T ASK FOR MUCH THIS CHRISTMAS!

This is I'm asking for!

I JUST WANNA SEE MY BABY, STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DOOR!

Cause I just want you for my own! More than you can ever know!

MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!

All I want for Christmas...

IS...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
(you, baby!)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(all i want for Christmas is you, baby! all i want for Christmas is you, baby!  all i want for Christmas is you, baby! all i want for Christmas is you, baby!)

   As the music died down, I found that Papyrus and Sans were blushing as Papy held me in a dip and Sans had his arms around my waist from behind. We all blushed deeply. I smiled dreamily at them as we heard applause from round the room.
   Then we all heard a bell. It was midnight. And that meant... Christmas!! We all cheered and clapped and celebrated.
   Sans tapped my shoulder. I saw that Papy was pointing up. I saw the mistletoe! Then, before I knew it, I had been kissed by both of them, one on each of my cheeks. I blushed again and kissed them each back. Giggling, we started to open presents.
   Everyone loved their gifts. I got a pie recipe from Toriel, Flowey didn't get anything(but thats okay), a front row ticket to Mettaton's and Blooky's next show, a cool sword from Undyne, a neko outfit from Alphys, a nice tea set from Asgore, and, the skelebros got me a new scarf, hoodie, camera and (other stuff you like).
   It was finally time to give them their gift! First gave them their individual gifts, Sans was given a bag of gold to pay off his tab and a new shirt that said, 'Bad to the Bone!' and Papyrus got new pots and pans and a new pasta recipe and some new, handmade action figures.
   The gift that was for both of them, was a photo album. Of all of us together. Tons of pictures were inside. Me, Frisk, Papyrus and Sans having a snowball fight. Me and Alphys having a science experiment. Me and Sans at Grillby's. Me a Papyrus making spaghetti. Me training with Undyne, Papyrus and Frisk. Baking pie with Toriel, having tea with Asgore, and a large photo with all of us together!
   They had tears in their eye sockets. I hugged them as they repeated thank yous' in my ears, crying and sniffing thankfully into my fur-sheltered shoulders.
   After presents, we watched a movie. Most people fell asleep while I was snuggled up with Sans and Papy.  I fell asleep as the movie ended and they kissed me goodnight. Best Christmas ever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up: Underswap Sans x Reader!
*Snowballs*