[35]

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: I can't believe I let my cheating ex-boyfriend destroy my ass

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: I am ashamed of myself. I can't even sit or walk properly. Kill. Me. Now.

Louis🤧🍑: it proves that you can't resist his cock 🙄😛

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: fuck it does. But ... I can resist him!

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: It'll just..take a while..

Louis🤧🍑: you mean it will take years

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: it's not fair, I love him so much Louis. He's totally into me right? Like what made him cheat..?

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: am I not pretty enough..? 🙁

Louis🤧🍑: aww boo! Don't say that, you're very beautiful. Do you wanna go out, get you distracted?

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: I'd be limping all night 🙄

Louis🤧🍑: why don't you use that wheelchair again?

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: no, I can't again

Louis🤧🍑: fine ill just come over and we will have to talk about everything

Zaynster🤦🏻‍♂️: yeah yeah, okay okay. Bring some food.

Louis🤧🍑: I'll be over in an hour and ofc boo😚

~*~

Zayn bit his lip and slowly lied down on his side. Liam left early in the morning before Zayn could even wake up. He woke up with an empty side beside him and he was upset about that. 

He shouldn't be mad and upset because Liam was off to Chicago for the fan meetings and interview. But Zayn himself was upset, then he understands why he has to go because he's famous and his song was about to come out in a few days.

Zayn has already heard the song, Liam would FaceTime him every time Liam was working on the song with Quavo and Ed. 

Zayn sighed in boredom and went through twitter, he missed how everything was with him and Liam. It feels like their relationship between them is slowly drifting apart.

Zayn wasn't sure anymore, he doesn't wanna let Liam go. He was his first love since 2010, well.. he fell in love with him more in 2012 that's when Liam realised he felt the same way towards Zayn.

Zayn can hear the door opening and shutting after, knowing that it was Louis. Hopefully it was.

"Z!" Louis called as he walked into the living room with bags in his hands.

"Hey" Zayn smiled and looked over at him, slowly sitting up. He bit his lip and leaned back against the couch, he was really sore still. He could barely even walk.

"Hurts doesn't it?" He asked and laughed, sitting down next to Zayn and pulled out junk food out of the bag, handing them to Zayn.

Zayn hummed and thanked Louis. "How are you?" Zayn asked him with a soft smile as he opened the packet of chips.

Louis smiled, leaning back and crossing his legs on the couch. "I'm great, everything's good so far. I love the hiatus. I miss mummy though, but apart from that I'm awesome."

Zayn patted his shoulder and smiled. "Good to know, lou. I'm glad you're awesome."

Louis winked at him. "I'm always awesome." He chuckled. "So.... you called me crying two weeks ago that you found out Liam really was the dad and told me you broke up with him and now you can barely sit or walk because of your ex-boyfriend that cheated on you, so why did you really come back and see him?"

Zayn sighed and started eating, looking over at the tv. He shrugged his shoulders. "I missed him a lot and I've been sexually frustrated ever since Liam has been active on Instagram, putting up cute and hot selfies. I just wanted to see him, we were talking and everything escalated quickly."

Louis scoffed softly. "Did you two really talk and sort it out?" He asked, glancing at the tv and then Zayn.

Zayn licked his lips and shrugged again. "Not really.. we just talked uh... dirty." 

Louis rolled his eyes. "You really can't resist him can you?"

Zayn shook his head at that. "He's my everything, my world, my idol, my sunshine, my baby, my daddy. No, of course I can't resist him, he's irresistible to me. I'm still in love with him Louis, since the day I first meet him."

Louis listened to his best friend talk, nodding his head along. "Yeah, i get you. But he cheated on you, z.."

Zayn sighed. "I know, but even if he stabs me on my back I'd still run after him. Any mistake he makes, I would still forgive him."

Louis licked his lips and sighed. "You can't be with a cheater because they would do it again."

Zayn continued to eat and frowned a little. "I just don't get it. If he loves me and tells me sweet things and that I mean a lot to him then why does he go and cheat on me and get his Aunty pregnant ?"

Louis chuckled at that. "Aunty Cheryl is a hoe, you know how she is. She's had like 4 ex-husbands, you're better than she is. She doesn't have a career unlike you."

Zayn looked at Louis and giggled, giving him a high five at his smart remark. "That's true." He shook his head and chuckled softly.

Louis grinned at him and shrugged. "It is, she's only using Liam for fame, you know that. Just hear what the other side of the story from Liam is, yeah? I bet he didn't mean to fuck everything up."

Zayn nodded and listened to Louis speak, a lot of shit going through his mind, causing him to over think and feel anxious.

Everything didn't make sense to him, but that's how life is. Life is a bitch but without life Liam and Zayn wouldn't of been together.

~*~

Hello my beautiful Ziam babies, sorry for the boring chapter. How are you guys? Good? Good.

Don't forget to check out my new story called 'Strip it off' if you're smart enough you already know what it is about 😉