[11]

"Gonna tear this ass apart, you'll be screaming in the top of your lungs like you hit those high notes perfectly." Liam smirked, Zayn laughed softly and shook his head fondly at Liam's last words.

"Are you trying to seduce me with those words because it's really not working. The last sentence kinda made my dick soft." Zayn moved his ass back against Liam's more, laughing. "You could've said something else you know." Zayn continued to laugh softly, moving his ass against Liam's clothed dick slowly and hard.

Liam growled and pulled Zayn's butt more against his bulge, pushing Zayn's back down on the bed, pulling his butt more into the air, rubbing his bulge against Zayn's ass harder. "Shut up, you love it."

Zayn groaned and bit his bottom lip, nodding softly and looked back at Liam over his shoulder and smirked. "Just hurry up and fuck me, Li."

"So eager, gotta prep you first-"

"No, just shove your dick inside me. Dammit." Zayn whined in frustration, feeling impatient and too horny for prepping and teasing.

Liam chuckled, pulling down on Zayn's black panties and smirking, pulling off all his clothes and threw them aside.

He slapped at Zayn's ass cheek, squeezing at it as he lined himself and lubed himself up with his own spit, he rubbed the tip slowly on Zayn's hole teasingly and shoved his díck inside.

Zayn fisted at the sheets, slightly moving forward as Liam shoved inside of him, threw his head back and moaned, feeling his hole stretch at how wide Liam was.

"Jesus Christ, don't stop." Zayn moaned, getting pulled up by surprised, feeling Liam's arms wrapped around his torso and Liam's front pressed against his back.

He reached up to tangle his fingers through Liam's soft golden hair, Liam smashing their already swollen lips together. Their lips moulded, teeth clacking at how rough and hungrily the kiss was.

Liam was thrusting into Zayn fast, pinning him down, pushing his back down and Zayn sticking his ass out, biting at the sheets and gripping at the back of Liam's thigh.

He was screaming, moaning and writhing in pleasure as Liam rapidly hit his prostate every second.

Liam knew Zayn well and how to treat him good in bed, he liked it rough, fast and sometimes slow. He liked it when Liam would pull out, rub the tip at his aching hole and shove his díck back inside.

He knew Zayn well like his own name and the back of his hand and Zayn knew how to fuck Liam just the same - although, Zayn was the type of person to take things slow and loving, he makes love to Liam. He loved to savour every second, Liam doesn't complain though, he liked it slowly a lot. He wasn't freaky as Zayn, just only a tiny bit he was.

The slapping of skin, screams and groans were echoing in the room. Liam was now laying flat on his back, hands wrapped tightly around Zayn's hips, nails digging into his smooth skin.

His legs bent as he thrusted up into Zayn at the same time as his grinds. Liam's hips jerked up fast and hard, groaning at how hot Zayn looked taking his coćk and how wet, warm and tight he was around him, it was heaven.

Both Zayn and Liam's stomach were tightening, bodies glitzing with sweats. Zayn was grinding hard and fast, moaning loudly and nails digging into Liam's chest, he was pumping at his own coćk and clenching around Liam, causing Liam to moan aloud.

"I'm gonna cum, shite." He almost screamed, meeting Liam's hips with his own and threw his head back, eyes rolled back. Liam continued to thrust hard and fast into Zayn, his own self close to climax.

"Me too, fuck." He breathed out, Zayn moaned aloud, his breath rigging and swallowing  - body writhing in pleasure as he released his load hard.

His cum landed on Liam's toned torso, clenching even more around Liam causing him to lean his head back against the pillow more and came inside Zayn.

His thrusts became slow, hips still moving and coćk still inside Zayn. He was breathing heavily, catching his breath and ran his fingers through his clammy hair, pushing his hair out of his face and looked up at Zayn, a smirk plastered across his face.

Zayn flattered his eyes open and looked down at Liam, chuckling. "What're you smirking at?" He asked, voice rasped.

"I was thinking about round two, you think you can handle it and be keen for it?"

"What do you think?" Zayn was now smirking, tilting his head to the side and glanced at Liam's chest and stomach that had his come.

"I already know the answer, was just making sure you're not too 'tired'." Liam replied, emphasising and quoting the word tired

Zayn rolled his eyes, his famous smirk still plastered across his face. "I'm never too tired for you, I'm toping for the third round though."

Liam chuckled lowly and replied, his voice husky and low. "Deal." flipping both of them over so Liam was hovering over Zayn.

And that's what they done for the rest of the night, fucking until they pass out naked on Liam's king sized bed with mixed of cum and sweat on their bodies.

~*~

This was a really good smutty chapter tbh! Enjoy. I'm so sorry for the inappropriate gif above :)

I'm so proud of the boys. They've come so far and worked so hard throughout the year. They're so fucking brave, especially Liam ;)
I am so happy that they are having a one year break. They deserve it.