"I-impossible!" Tsunade all but shouted. "But a power like that only belongs to the Rinnegan!" She cried out, clearly confused. Naruto finally stood up and nodded.
"This is not a power of the Rinnegan. It is not the Deva path that is granted by that ocular dojutsu." He said. Everyone else stared in shock. He was far more powerful than before, if that display of power was any indication.
"This is a combination of a seal and senjutsu. Much like yours, Granny Tsunade." Naruto said, smiling cheekily at her. She was too shocked to reprimand him for his nickname of her.
"I am merely harnessing the Nature energy I have gathered and, instead of storing it, I am letting it flow through me, by becoming one with the Nature energy, I can control it far better than Jiraiya Sensei or even your grandfather could." Naruto explained. He looked to the side to see Sasuke scowling.

"Prove it!" He shouted. He formed a Tiger hand seal.
"Fire style! Fireball jutsu!" He cried out as he blew a giant fireball at him. Naruto closed his eyes for a moment. The golden seal markings began to glow with great vigour before he reopened his eyes. He placed a hand out in front of him as the fireball hit him. It flowed around him, not touching him at all and continued onwards until it hit the wall and disappeared, a seal on the wall glowing brightly as it absorbed the chakra.
"I can use this power to protect, by shaping it around myself, it acts as an impenetrable shield. My ultimate defence." Naruto said, nodding slightly at Gaara before smirking at Sasuke.
"I can also use this power to attack." Naruto said as his seal markings began to glow again. He pointed his right hand at Sasuke and raised it up. Sasuke watched in horror as Naruto began to lift him with the sheer power of his Nature energy that he was controlling. With a contemptuous flick of his wrist, Naruto released his hold on Sasuke and flung him backwards so that he crashed onto the ground.
"Amazing..." Tsunade breathed out. She felt her eyes tear up.
"You've made me a very proud grandmother." She said. Mito smiled as well.
"And a very proud Aunt."

"This has become a clan secret technique, as only a few shinobi can perform this technique, even amongst the Uzumaki." Naruto said. He closed his eyes and released a breath, the golden markings disappearing from his skin.
"That's over. Please leave." Naruto said as he turned his back on them, his tone and expression cold and distant once more. Gaara stood up and left with Kankuro, both pondering the same question. The Leaf Shinobi all left as well, slowly thinking about their uncertain future with the Uzumaki clan, except for Tsunade. She was happy. She knew Naruto would never hurt her. She was his grandmother after all.
"Grandma..." he whispered, just before she could take a step out of the room. Everyone turned back and looked.
"Please stay here. I need to talk to you." Naruto said and she obliged, returning to the center of the room and shooing everyone else out.
"What is it?" She asked. He turned around with a smile on his face.
"You are apart of this clan. Perhaps you will be able to learn this technique...?" He posed to her like a challenge. She cracked her knuckles and smiled back dangerously.
"I was beginning to think you wouldn't ask." She said with a dangerous tone in her voice and he gulped.
"Uh... well... you see, I couldn't just announce it in front of everyone. That would simply make Sasuke be more annoying." He replied and Tsunade nodded in agreement.

They both sat down in meditative positions.
"There are many flaws. The shield may seem impenetrable, but a sharp, piercing attack can break through it as if it wasn't there. The Nature energy acts much like a wind, when I create my 'shield', it forces the jutsu to flow around it, so any piercing attack will negate it completely. This also requires a great deal of concentration. If the concentration is not there, then you will lose far too much Nature energy and will be unable to control it at all. It requires a perfect balance of Nature energy and chakra in your body. Also, this flow can only occur after you've gathered the Nature energy and stored it as chakra, much like Senjutsu. Once that Nature energy which has been stored as chakra is gone, then you will be unable to use this technique. Because of the nature of this technique, shadow clones will not work." Nature divulged to Tsunade who was listening.

"But since you have the Byakugou seal, it will be so much easier for you, because you already have near perfect chakra control, it will come easily to you." Naruto said and Tsunade closed her eyes. She began to calm herself, reaching a zone of inner peace, hearing nothing but the sound of nature. She could feel it. The Nature energy slowly entering her. She kept it at a slow entry rate with her chakra control, knowing the dangers of Senjutsu. She opened her eyes not a few minutes later, revealing her own coloured markings around her eyes. They were a light colour of blue. Naruto gasped.
"How did you pick this up so easily!?" He almost shrieked. Tsunade smirked.
"Please. I'm a Sannin. I have a pervy friend who has trained in Senjutsu. I'm also a genius so I think I can do it just fine." Tsunade said, grinning at Naruto's shocked expression.
"B-b-but!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Ok fine. Did you really think Mount Myoboku is the only place where one can train in Senjutsu? Jiraiya may have taken you there, but I could have easily taken you to Shikkotsu Woods... and if you'd gone with Orochimaru, he would have taken you to Ryuuchi Cave. My grandfather was a Sage, and so am I. It's how my healing techniques work in perfect harmony with Lady Katsuyu's." She said. "It's also partly how I first obtained my Byakugou seal."

Naruto gulped several times.
"Ok." Was all he said as he struggled to comprehend.
"Besides, why do you think your golden markings are so similar to my Byakugou markings anyway?" She chided, giving a small grin as he slowly raised his head in realisation.
"Right..." he grinned ruefully. "Alright, then the next and final step. This is the hardest step of them all. Because if you absorb any more Nature energy, it will overtip the balance. You must find that balance, and then let the extra Nature energy simply flow through your body, not be absorbed, or you will turn into a statue."
"Yes, I know that, idiot!" Tsunade said, holding back a laugh. "I wasn't born yesterday having already possessed the knowledge for Senjutsu and being a Sannin!"
"I know. I just care about you a lot..." Naruto said. "I don't want anything to happen to you, let alone, Aunt Mito, Karin, or anyone else in this clan." Tsunade's eyes widened but she didn't say anything. Instead, she simply let Naruto hug her, comforting the aching heart and soul of the grieving boy. She knew the pressures of being a leader. And Naruto was finally able to let it all out, including the pain from a broken heart that he'd bottled up for that many years since the incident.

Also I watched Moana. Finally. And I love it so much. 😍😍😍😍😍
The songs are so good, some of them very emotional. I love the Polynesian style to the songs as well. I'm not Polynesian, but having grown up in New Zealand all my life, meant that I could learn about some of the Maori culture and myths, all though not a lot, but Maui features in a lot of them, so I hold this film quite closely to my heart.