Kittanning Pensylvania

Start from the beginning

"Jerry Panowski." Dean replied. Sam seemed confused.

"Oh yeah I remember him. What'd he want?" I said to Dean.

"He said he wanted to talk in person." Dean replied.

"That's it?" I asked confused.

"Yeah." Dean said. "Were leaving in 30 minutes." He added. I packed my stuff up and went to put it in the car.

Sam and Dean showered and got ready. They got in the car and we started driving to Kittanning, Pennsylvania.

We got up and met with Jerry.

"Hey Jerry." I said to him.

"Hey Kit-Kat! Look how much you've grown." Jerry said to me. I smiled and hugged him. We were here for a poltergeist case a couple years ago and we were here for a while so he started calling me Kit-Kat.

We walked inside the hangar.

"Katie, Dean, and your dad really helped out with that poltergeist thing a couple years back." Jerry said to Sam.

"Poltergeist! I love that movie!" A man chimed in.

"No one was talking to you. Keep walking." Jerry said. "Damn straight it was a poltergeist. Practically tore my house apart. If it wasn't for your siblings and dad I probably wouldn't be alive right now." Jerry added.

"So I heard you were at college?" Jerry asked Sam.

"Yeah I was — just taking sometime off." Sam replied.

"Well he was real proud of you. I could tell. Talked about you all the time." Jerry replied. Sam looked shocked. I nodded my head because it was true.

"He did?" Sam asked.

"Yeah you bet he did. Oh, hey, you know I tried to get a hold of him, but I couldn't. How's he doing, anyway?" Jerry asked.

"He's wrapped up in a job right now." Dean replied.

"Well, we're missing the old man, but we get Sam. Even trade, huh?" Jerry said. I laughed.

"Not even close." Sam said

"I got something I want you guys to hear." Jerry said as he opened the door and we walked in.

We sat down in the chairs and Jerry sat at his desk.

"I listened to this and thought it was up your alley." Jerry said. He opened his laptop and played and audio.

"Mayday! Mayday! Repeat! This is United Britania 2485—immediate instruction help! United Britanis 2485, I copy your message—May be experiencing some mechanical failure..."

There was this voice in the background that caught my attention. It said, "...No survivors..." I don't think my brothers heard it.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jerry saying,

"Took off from here, crashed about two hundred miles south. Now, they're saying mechanical failure. Cabin depressurized somehow. Nobody knows why. Over a hundred people on board. Only seven got out alive. Pilot was one. His name is Chuck Lambert. He's a good friend of mine. Chuck is, uh...well, he's pretty broken up about it. Like it was his fault."