Runaway

The next day when I woke up, I had to go to school. I had to walk while Kirito was driven to school. When I left I walked the same way I do to go to school, but I wasn't going to school today. As I neared the school I turned into the woods and ran. I ran like my life depended on it. As I was running I found a small yellow house. As I neared it I saw no one living in it, so I went in and saw a brown couch and a old t.v. I found a small bedroom with a twin size bed. I laid on the bed and relaxed a little. As I was relaxing I fell asleep for a five hours.

Five hours later

As I woke up I looked at my watch it was 3:30 pm. School should be out by now I thought to myself.

Kirito

As I reached the school I was getting closer to my freedom away from home and my parents. I hate the way they treat my sister. They act like she is a dog sometimes. I know I shouldn't go along with it but I don't want them treating me like it. At school I can some what be nice to her. Everyone hates her though.

I got out of the car and went to my locker. I got my books and went to math class. I was the first one there usually I'm there second but I'm not my sister was not here in her set. I started to get worried but I brushed it off, maybe she is just late to school.

At lunch she still wasn't there. I still just brushed it off.

At the end of the day I looked for my sister, again still not here at school. I went to my car and went home to find out that she was not there either. Mom and dad was really mad at her. she is the first one home usually because of her cleaning she had to do. We waited for her to come home but she didn't.

————————————————————
Add on 2/11/16
My next part will be up after I get my new laptop, my old one fried on me so I'm going to try to post my next part hopefully by next week maybe the week after.

I would also like to see if there is anything you guys would like to see in my story if I like any of the ideas I'll mention you in that part of the of the story