Chapter 2

The wedding was now over so everyone was heading outside, i was just about to get up when i was pushed back down on the bench by someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a smirking Shane and a devious Devin.

"Hello, may i help you?" i asked pushing Shane's hand off my shoulder.

"Yes" Shane answered "just like to say welcome to the family" i looked up at him with a confused face then  looked at Devin, "what he said" he mumbled "but i'm not being nice to you cause he is".

I nodded then smiled then i set a straight line on my face " thank you" i said "we feel welcomed", he nodded then grabbed Shane's arm and walked away and outside the doors.

I got up and picked up Victoria in  my hands who had fallen asleep. I saw everyone circling around mom, i paced Victoria on a chair and walked to the circle of women around my mom. My mom started counting " one....two...three!" she yelled then threw the bouquet behind her, all the women started running around, i stepped back a little bit and calculated my catch then  a little bit after  jumped and caught the bouquet in my hands. Everyone looked at me and groaned, my mom laughed a little at her friends. I walked back to the tabled where i left Victoria and sat down placing the bouquet on the table.

"Jemma?" i heard my little sister call , "yes Tori?" i answered " Is it going to be different for us?" she asked and i sighed and looked at her "i guess so kiddo"

After we all ate and toasted and sent love to my mom and her new husband,Mike, we left for home.