2007 - 2008

As we can see, BIGBANG debuted way back 2006 and SNSD debuted way back 2007. Some of the early fans called them Tae-d (That's the first name of our ship before becoming GTae). You can search some videos in YT that is uploaded 6 yrs ago or let's say year 2011. Showing that despite of being a delulu our ship will never be in despair. Proven and tested since 2008.

One of the most 'old but gold' video was taken in 2007 KBS Music Festival. The first few seconds is Taeyeon happily dancing and behind her is GDragon. Check out now!

-------

Taeyeon

I'm with my members right now. Debuting with them is one of the best thing that happened in my life. They are wonderful creatures that God created.

We're currently at the KBS Music Festi and for the first time I feel so lively! I want to dance and dance and dance non-stop. My other members such as Jessica is enjoying the moment too!

While dancing, I noticed that GDragon is behind me so I pretended to walk towards my members and smile while dancing. That is the best way to do, pretend like you didn't know GD is behind you and just normally walk away! I feel like blushing but I stop myself because I know that some fans are recording us and it may cause some issues.

And yes, I have a crush with GDragon of BIGBANG. Well he's my ideal type and when the right time comes I want to have someone like him in my life. For now, I just want to enjoy the moment. Thinking that GDragon is behind makes me want to dance graciously and naturally.

Should I ask his fans about his ideal type? Kidding.

GDragon

Taeyeon is so cute. I can't look at her all the time because of the fans that are recording us. The best plan is to just glance at her time to time or to wait for the fans to upload something about Taeyeon happily dancing. Damn.