Chapter 7

Kelseys POV

I stand staring at the fire pit for a while. Even though its not lit. I think of what just happened seconds ago. I don't know if I like Taylor or not. I mean I just met him. How could he already like me?

I get lost in my thoughts for who knows how long. When I snap out I decide to head back to the cabin. I should really get some sleep.

I slip in the door and under the covers. I close my eyes but I can't fall asleep.

I stare out the window and count the stars until I finally fall asleep.

I wake up what feels like minutes later by Coach Caniff banging on our door.

"Wake up girls! Training starts today!" She shouts then moves on to the rest of the girls.

I turn over on my stomach and hide my face in my pillow. I lay there for a while until Anna hits me with her pillow.

"Get up! You will miss seeing your lover boy." She says hitting me twice

I prop myself up on my elbows and tell her about last night.

"So do you like him? You two are so cute together!" She shrieks

"Ugh, I don't know. Lets just get ready." I slip off my bed and grab todays practice outfit. Pink Under Armour shorts and grey top. My new shoes go perfectly with it.

I put my hair into a ponytail and apply some mascara but not too much.

I walk out of the bathroom and Anna is finishing getting ready. I get my field hockey stick and sit on my bed.

"Okay I'm ready." Anna says

"About time." I joke and she smiles back.

"Let's get going." I say and we walk to the field. We are the last ones there.

"Okay girls. Welcome to our first practice! Today we will be testing your skills to see what groups you should be put in." Coach Caniff explains to us.

She then divides us into two groups. Half with her and the other half with Taylor.

I got put in with Taylor.

I really hope things aren't awkward. I could feel him glance at me but I haven't looked at him.

Taylor leads us over to a field and tells us to get in two lines facing each other. The other girls look like sluts and are trying to act perfect to get Taylors attention.

I get paired with Bailey. She seems to really hate me.

Bailey starts with the ball and hits it up towards my face. It hits me in the gut and I lean over in pain.

"Oops." She says with an evil grin.

I then hit it back to her the right way and she aims for me again.

The drill ends after a few minutes and we play a scrimmage.

The scrimmage was actually really fun and Bailey seemed to stay away. After the scrimmage we all gather around Coach Caniff to find out our teams.

We stand and wait for her to put everyone in their places. She announces who is on which team and I get put on Team A. Anna is on B.

After she reads off all the names she tells us to get in positions on the field and we are going to play a game.

Team A won. After that we are allowed to have free time.

"Let's swim!" Anna exclaims when we meet up.

"Haha okay." I can't help but laugh at how excited she is.

I hop in the shower and wash the sweat off my body. I then change into this really cute blue fringe bikini.

We walk to the lake and jump in. We use the rope to jump in and a few more girls join in.

I swim over to the dock so I can jump off but when I look up I see Taylor in his swimsuit standing over me.

His abs and perfect muscles overwhelm me. He is so perfect.