Chapter 5

Taylors POV

That girl Kelsey is really beautiful. I haven't been able to lay my eyes off her.

After the whole welcome speech we could basically do whatever we wanted. Kelsey and her roommate went back into their cabin so I went in mine to watch them. Yeah it's stalkerish but it's right across from mine.

I see her go inside then come out a few minutes later in basketball clothes. She's gorgeous even when she tries not to be.

She goes over to the basketball courts and starts to play. She's really good. More girls join. Then shes pushed to the ground.

My feet carry me to the courts before I tell them not to. I carry her into her cabin and lay her down.

She gets an icepack and rests. She's so beautiful I couldn't resist not giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Kelseys POV

I wake up later when the sun is setting. My head is pounding and all I remember is getting pushed. And Taylor kissing me.

I sit up in my bed and take a deep breath.

"You're awake." Someone says behind me.

I jump and turn around. "Taylor?"

"In the flesh." He says with a grin

"Where is everyone?" I ask. It's deserted outside.

"Dinner." He tells me

"Why aren't you at dinner then?" I ask

"I was worried abou- I mean, I wasn't hungry." His cheeks get bright red.

"Oh well lets go eat then. I'm hungry." I swing my feet over the sides of the bed and get out.

I nearly fall over but Taylor is quick to catch me.

We walk to the dining hall at least a foot away from each other. We walk in silence. An awkward silence.

I want him to hold my hand and talk to me. I'm disappointed when we reach the dining hall without a word.

I get some food then look around for Anna. I spot her and fill the empty seat next to her.

"How are you feeling?" She asks

"Okay I guess." I say

I watch Taylor sit across the room with some of his friends. I don't know why I expected him to sit with me.

"Taylor won't stop talking about you." Anna tells me

"Yeah." Another girl who I haven't met yet tells me

I smile at the thought. I almost finish with my plate when a guy walks up to our table.

"Hey Kelsey." He says

"Hi." He's cute but I like Taylor better

"I'm Matt. I got here like an hour ago. I'm friends with Taylor. He invited us to this place to hang out." He tells me

"That's cool." I'm not really in the mood for talking right now

"Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime." What?

"Um sure." I say with a fake smile. Why not have a little fun here right?

Taylors POV

Kelsey and I walk to the dining hall in silence. I desperately want to talk to her but I don't say a word.

She goes to sit with her friends so I look around for mine. I invited a fee friends because I need some guys around here.

"That girl is hot." Cameron says

"Yeah I know. You guys together?" Matt asks

"No." I look across the room to find her taking small bites of salad.

"You gonna ask her out?" Matt asks

I shake my head no.

"Then I will." He stands up.

"Matt no." I say but it's too late.

I can't look at him doing that. He returns later.

"Guess whos got a date." He says proudly

"Yeah man!" Cam high fives him but I just glare.

Great. Kelsey will fall for Matt and not me.