Chapter 2 " and so it begins "

[ WOOHOO sorry for slow updates but I'm trying to update as fast as I can. Anyways let's begin chapter 2 ]

I looked over to the orange hair man, I couldn't believe that he was their son. I would be lying to myself if i said he wasn't handsome because he was. The way his orange hair is gelled back with that beautiful forehead of his showing. Everyone finished eating their dinner and of course my job was so help clean after them. I was carrying some plates in my hand but one of the plate slipped and almost fell, luckily someone caught it on time. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath feeling lucky it didn't break into a million pieces. I looked up to see the same guy from earlier.

" t-thanks "

I sorta of stutter on my words a bit

" no problem "

There he goes again with that killer smile that's send a million tingles down my spine.

" I guess you weren't expecting to see hoseok to be him "
" yeah, I guess was a little surprised "
" well, not trying to frighten you but he could be a bit of an ass sometimes to his maids "
" but he looks so sweet "
" trust me he's a whole different story "
" well thanks for scarring me about my job on the first "

He gave a little chuckled which sounded like music to my ears.

" you seem very interesting "
" what do you mean by that "
" just saying "

" MINA "

I heard my name being called from the kitchen.

" I better go "

He handed me the plate before I went back to finishing my job, but I turned back to look at him.
" what's your name "
" my name "
" yes whats your name "

He smirked before walking over to me and whispering in my ear.

" that's a secret "

The made your normal heart beat race 100
times faster. He was seriously a big flirt but the way he whispered in my ears was so sexy. I admit he was sexy and enchanting and I would say I like this guy. I walked back inside the kitchen doing my chores but all I could think about was what that guy said. Which reminds me I should I really ask him for his name again It would be easier then calling him that guy.

HOSEOK POV
" why do you keep hiring maids or babysitters for me "
" because we don't trust you "
" what are you talking about "
" me and your mother and going on a business trip and we need someone to look after you "
" I'm not a baby anymore, I'm going to be taking over this business soon why do I need someone to look out for me we have like 30 other maids to do that "
" yes but they all have their own duties to take care of, with your own personal maid it would be easier "
" I hate it when you guys do this to me "

I left my fathers office going into my room. I don't know anything about this girl and she's going to be my personal maid. I honestly don't like the idea but I don't even have any saying in my life.

Mina POV

I finished my job slowly going up stairs feeling my legs about to break any moment now. I came into my room throwing my apron on the chair laying on my bed. I heard a knock on my door running to open it

" Mina, hoseok would like to see you "
" sure "

I started feeling nervous when he asked to see me. I wasn't prepared to explain anything to him. I followed the maid into his room and of course his room was way bigger then mine. I stood by the door seeing him sit in his chair. He got up and started walking closer to me, my heart racing so quickly that I swear he could hear it.

" so, your going to be watching over me "
" y-yes sir "
" well just to let you know, I've fired so many maids that if you make one little mistake it's over "
" y-yes sir "

That's really all I could answer to him right now.

" I really don't want you here either and I should really fire you "
" wait! please don't fire me I really need this job "
" and why shouldn't I "
" I promise I'll do whatever you want "
" anything "
" uhhh "

He started walking closer to me making me regret what I just said earlier. He stopped when my back was against the wall. He was seriously close to my face but I turned my head the other way not giving him any eye contact.

" someone like you won't last a day here "

He moved away from me making me finally letting my breath out.

" but there rules here and if you break one of the rules your gone "
" yes sir "
" rule #1 don't touch my things unless I say so
Rule #2 do whatever I say
Rule #3 don't talk back to me
Rule #4 don't bother me
And lastly rule #5 if you fall for me your out "
" of course "

We stopped when there was a light knock on the door.

" what is it "
" sir she's here "

His eyes widen and he quickly left the room going down stairs. I haven't even met this man for 24hours and I'm already hating his guts. I went down stairs seeing everyone by the door waiting. The door opened and a really attractive woman walked in obviously looking expensive. Are all rich high class people this good looking. I saw hoseok and that guy smiling at her? They both went up to her hugging her and I have to admit hoseok has a smile of a sunshine but a personality of darkness. I watched them all together looking happy and I was guessing she was their friend or something. They all went to the kitchen talking to each other, Jenny told me to bring in snacks. I was a bit nervous but I still went in and set down some snacks on the table in front of them.

" Sarah this is Mina "

I looked at that man and then backed at the attractive lady. She gave me a smile sticking out her hand and I gladly shook it.

" nice to meet you "
" nice to meet you too "
" are you new here "
Jimin: " she's hoseok maid "
" again hoseok "
Hoseok: " no my father hired her, but let her get back to her work so we can all talk "
She gave a smile before joining them both again their conversation.

Jimin POV
I could listen to Sarah talk all day and not get tired. Me, hoseok, and Sarah have all been friends since we were younger. I've noticed that I loved her ever since out teenage years. I haven't told her anything yet because I'm afraid to lose her as a friend. I haven't told hoseok because I'm afraid that if he knows he might tell her. Sarah is beautiful, smart, and kind. She's everything you could look for in a perfect woman.

" we all need to hang out again "
" we should, but since you just got back I think you should get some rest "
" Same old jimin always looking out for me, but I'm not tired I want to catch up with you guys "

Mina POV
I finished doing my chores and now I was in my break doing whatever I wanted to do. I walked around the big house when I saw a big garden in the back. I opened the door walking around feeling amazed at how beautifully everything was planted. I was walking when I heard voices, I stopped when I knew who's voices were those and i wouldn't say I was eavesdropping but I was. I hid behind the flower bush trying not to get noticed.

" so hoseok I want to talk to you about something "
" me to "
" it's about Sarah "
" me to "
" look, you know look at you as my older brother and I respect you a lot but I have something that I've been holding in for a while now "
" what is it "
" Hyung, I love her and I want to marry her "
My eyes widen when I heard what he said. In a way I was also upset but I didn't know why. I hardly knew the guy let a alone his name and all he has done was flirt but he was really nice and that's what caught my interest. But I remember this is reality and that rich high class people who obviously don't care much about average people like me.

" you love her ? "
" yes "
" but you can't "
" why not "
" because I love her "
" since when "
" I don't know but I know I do "
" well why don't we bet on it "
" okay, what is it "
" simple, whoever she likes gets to marry her "
" deal "

[ CLIFF HANGER! Sorry for the short chapter but I will make my other chapters longer then this ]