I heard Killua and Gon yelling for me to stop but I ignore them. I came to a stop near a cliff. " aaaaahhhhh * I scream louder to the point where my throat begins to hurt* why is this happening, the only family I have left. Is gone " I collapse on my knees sobbing. Tears continues falling.

" Y/N!!! " I heard Killua. But I kept my head down. I felt 2 pair of arms wrapped around me. " Y/N I know it's hard. But please don't act like this. You have to let go " I heard Killua who's holding me from my right. Gon pulled away " he's right Y/N, how do you think your grandma would feel if she saw you like this? " I kept crying with Killua holding me close to his chest. After a while I calm down and pulled away from Killua " you're right guys. I have to let go. She's in a better place now " I say wiping my tears.

I look up the sky " grandma, if you could hear me. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for everything, rest in peace grandma. I love you, you may be gone but you'll always stay alive *pointing to my heart* in here in my heart " I say as tears slipped down my eyes.

" Y/N " I turn to Killua " Killua, I lost my remaining family. I'm all alone now " he hugged me tightly " no you're not Y/N you still have me " Gon joined the hug " and me too, we're your family "

I smiled at them " thanks guys " we went back to my house. Once I reach there I walk towards where my grandma lifeless body is " I'm gonna give her a proper funeral " "we'll help you " I smiled at them.

Time-skip

We are done with giving my grandma a proper funeral. " I don't wanna be here anymore, this place is now filled with nothing but pain after I lost my grandma " "I understand Y/N, come on I'll help you pack " I nod and went to my room to start packing. While packing I my mark glow a soft violet. ' we're being watched ' I thought while looking around.

" what's wrong Y/N? " I look at him mouthing ' we are being watched ' I step closer to the window and I saw movements. I jump out the window. " Y/N!!!!" Killua yelled. I ignore him and ran towards where I saw the movements " come on out! Who ever you are. I know you're watching me " " my my you've grown well my dear " I turn to the source " who are you?! " " I'm your father " " liar! " " why would I lie "

I start to attack him " you're not my father! You left me, you left mom to die " " that's what your grandma told you isn't it?" I stopped and narrowed my eyes at him " how'd you know?" " That's because I told her to say so " " why? " " I'll tell you when you're calm " " I am calm!! " " you're not Y/N, you're yelling and glaring at me " I calmed down "okay now you're calm " " okay now can you tell me the truth? " he nod and motion me to sit in front of him

*flash back* 14 Years Ago

F/N (Father Name) P.O.V

I'm standing in the waiting room, my wife is giving birth for our first child. I kept pacing back and forth. I was worried not only for my wife but for my child. The truth is I was not a human. I'm a hybrid, half werewolf half vampire. I'm afraid that my child will inherit that from me. Someone who's born that way, most of them is unstoppable. Only a few will be born with a kind heart but most are evil. That's what I'm afraid of, I don't want my child to be evil.' she'll be okay. She'll be okay ' was the only thing going on in my head.

After a while the room is filled with cries of my newborn baby. I turn to the doctor who just stepped out of the room " congratulation sir, your baby is a girl " she said while handing me my baby.

I carried my baby in my arms, she looks so beautiful just like her mom. When she open her eyes that's when everything seems to stop. Her eyes... they are gold-ish orange. That's the eye of a hybrid. After a while they turn black. My fear has come true. My daughter is born as a half hybrid. Since her mom is human.