Nice to meet you

Dark's P.O.V.
I sat there waiting for the perfect person to come by. I was bored of everyone there was no one good enough for me. I wanted someone who would stay with me forever and scream just the way i wanted them to when i cut into them. Ive had other test subjects in the past, mostly male as i preferred males more than females, but i got bored of them quickly. I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw a tall skinny man walk by with exotic and vibrant green hair. I got up and stopped him in his tracks. "Hello there." i say to him in a nice yet seducing tone. I haven't seen him around. Maybe he's not from here. "Err..Hi there.." The sexy green haired man said back hesitantly. "I haven't seen you around here. Are you new here" "uh yes im just visiting for a bit" i searched his ocean blue eyes for a bit. He's perfect. I must have him.
Jack's P.O.V.
I was surprised at how much info i was giving this stranger but something about him made me care less. He was a tall sexy man with midnight black hair. "Im mark it's nice to meet you " he puts out his hand "And who are you may i ask?" i shake his hand "I-I'm Jack" "And may i ask where you are visiting from?" "Ireland" i said "Would you like to go get a drink" Mark asked suddenly. How was i supposed to say no to such a gentleman. I was having a bit of a stressful day and getting a drink with a sexy man such as mark would make me feel better. "Sure thing"
Dark's P.O.V.
We walked into a coffee shop that was around the block. "Please sit I'll go order for you. What would you like?" I said pulling out a chair for jack to sit on. He sat and looked at me with kind eyes. "i would just like some tea if that's fine." "Sure thing" i walked to the cashier. "Welcome to home's coffee shop what may i get you today?" "Two cups of tea please" i said kindly. "Sure thing" she handed me our tea and i payed her along with a tip. I sat down across from jack and handed him his tea. "Thank you so much." Jack's soft irish voice was like honey to me. I responded with a slight nod and took a sip of my drink.
Jacks P.O.V.
I finished my drink after Mark did. It was getting late and was already dark outside. "where shall you be staying?" Mark asked. "uh at the hotel around the corner" "When will you be leaving?" "tomorrow" i said. I needed to stop telling all of this information to a stranger but i couldn't help it. "Let me walk you there" he suggests. "Err.. Okay sure" why not i thought he's seems friendly hes been a gentleman all night. We walk out and start walking down the sidewalk. No one was around it was completely silent. That's when mark looked at me and pinned me against a gate.
Dark's P.O.V.
This is it. I need him with me now before he leaves. "M-Mark what are you doing!?" i silenced him with a kiss.
His face turned red and he gave in to the kiss. I stopped kissing him and quickly punched him in the face knocking him out.
Jack's P.O.V.
I woke up it was all dark. Where was i? A dim light turned on above me and i realized i was laying on a metal table. It had blood on it. Pure terror struck me as i saw mark walk into the dim light. "M-Mark what the hell!? LET ME GO!!"
He slapped me across the face leaving a mark. I whimpered in pain. I tried moving but i was tied up. "Don't be a bad boy now or you will regret it. GOT THAT?!" i jumped at his sudden rage. Where was the gentleman i met? He was gone Now all there was was a souless man standing infront of me full of bloodlust. Mark pulled out a knife and i felt hot tears roll down my cheeks from my eyes. "P-Please don't!" i yelled earning another hard slap across the face. I shuted up. I was going to die here! More tears rolled down my face as he put the knife against my arm. "Scream for me!" mark growled as he pushed the knife into my skin.