Remi (Edited)

A warm wet sensation is felt on his chest and spread. Ulrich rolls suddenly and lays Dita on the bed. Unfortunately the sudden movement wakes her up. Ulrich looks down and stares at his wet shirt. By now Dita is looking at him with sad eyes and begins to cry. She already seen his face and read his mind.

"Sh.....sh......sh....it's OK little one. I am sorry I startled you. Sh....sh....sh.....hush now. I am not mad at you. It was my own fault that I forgot to put your rubber pants over your diapers. Hush....I am sorry.....sh....sh....sh." Ulrich tries to desperately calm Dita down.

Nothing he does seems to work. In the meantime Dagon is scolding him for startling her and making her feel bad. She's a baby what did Ulrich expect would happen. It's not like she can go potty like grownups do. This makes her even more upset that causes her cries to turn into deep gut retching cries. Dita is now shaking in Ulrich's arms.

The bedroom door swings open and Billy howlers," What the hell are you doing to that poor baby? It sounds like you're torturing the poor thing."

Dita is now turning beet red with her hands in fists just quivering and holding her breath. Upon seeing this Billy runs forward and grabs her from Ulrich. His heart is wracks with pain at the sight of her distress. As soon as he touches her Remi takes control over Billy pulling her close to his chest.

"Little one I am here. I feel your distress and it brings me pain. Open your eyes little one. Your Remi is here to take care of you. Please stop your crying. I am here. Hush now......sh....sh....sh. Good girl....good girl."

A sense of peace, calm and safety washes over Dita. She listens to the calming voice that is speaking to her. Slowly she opens her eyes. Her little body continues to shake her mouth quivers as tears continue to roll down her face. Looking into Billy's eyes she is able to feel Remi's presence. She tries to calm down as Remi continues to sooth her.

"There you go....such a good girl." Sad unsure eyes stare into Dita's eyes.

"R…e...m…i," she mind links.

Taken aback by her mind linking him Remi replies, "Yes, little one."

Unsure what to say she showed him images of the things done to her and others when they peed on the doctors. Then she showed him what happened between her and Ulrich. Remi had to calm down from the things she showed him from her past, but he knew Ulrich didn't mean to hurt her feeling. She was reacting to past experiences.

"Little one, he did not mean to hurt your feelings. He is not like those people and wouldn't have done those things to you. I am sure he is getting an ear full from Dagon." Remi watches as Dita is finally calm in his arms.

Throughout this ordeal Ulrich watches as Remi calms Dita down. He did not mean to hurt her feelings with his thoughts. Dagon was furious when she started wailing and shaking in fear. He couldn't reach her to calm her. Yet, it was Remi who was able to calm her and bring her back from the state she was in. If not he was sure that other wolves would have shown up to her distressed cries.

Turning towards Ulrich, Remi speaks, "She is settled now, but still upset. The bathroom is down the hall. Feel free to freshen up. The washer is in the mudroom towards the garage. Feel free to wash your clothes and bedding when you're done with your shower. I am going to give this little one a bath in the kitchen sink." Not waiting for an answer Remi grabs the baby bag and leaves with Dita.