"Fuck." Harry mumbled as he pressed down on the brakes quickly, avoiding the large truck that sped through the red light. Harry honked angrily before starting to drive again, Louis getting more and more anxious when they get closer to the bar.

"This is where you work at?" Harry murmured softly as he turned the car off, unbuckling himself off of his seat before doing the same with Louis.

He got out of the car and got his boyfriend out too, slamming the car door closed causing Louis to wince.

Harry's face was blown with interest as they both walked into the bar, an almost naked woman on a large stage with men surrounding tables with some ladies, a long counter with a bartender set behind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis?" Harry mumbled in surprise as Louis had appeared on the stage in a drunken state, not behind the counter of the bar.

Louis giggled drunkenly as the costume he was wearing was just a large sweater, loose boxers and converse.

Harry was confused.

Very confused.

What was Louis doing on the stage and not behind the counter? "'Ello!" Louis chirped out as he waved warily, his body shifting side to side as his body has been clearly overtaken with alcohol.

This is how Louis does his job.

He drinks a big amount of alcohol, stumbles into the dressing room, changes himself into whatever his drunk mind wants him to be in, gets on stage, strips sexily, gets cash in his boxers or whatever he's wearing, gets his ass smacked playfully, and so on and so on. 

Whatever happens, happens.

"Oh God.." Harry whispered to himself with a sort of anger bubbling up in him as Louis playfully tugged the sweater over his head, flinging it somewhere in the crowd.

"Wow, hello!" Louis laughed as someone crawled up onto the stage just to shove a large wad of cash in his boxers, giving the small, cute boy a light smack to the ass.

Louis twirled around drunkenly on the stage as he giggled, his loose boxers hanging loosely from his hips, Harry biting his lip.

Harry should stop Louis.

Well.. Should he?

This is Louis' job and it seems a bit disrespectful to interrupt someone's work.

But this..

Harry is seeing his own boyfriend being a drunken slut.

"Oh shit." Louis groaned as music started playing, a whine escaping his lips as a pole suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Mm.." Louis hummed to himself as he climbed up the pole lazily, the boxers slipping off his hips more and more every time his body rolled against the pole, his body suddenly spinning around the pole.

As a narrator, I'm not very good at narrating this, so- please use your imagination to the best of your abilities.

"No, no, no." Harry growled fiercely as coloured paper was either thrown at Louis, or shoved in Louis' boxers.

The tall boy sauntered to the small - almost naked - figure on the stage, arms wrapping around a naked waist.

Louis squealed as Harry tugged him off of the stage, Louis' arms trying to reach for the money that was on the stage, but much to his dismay, Harry had already pulled him out of the strip bar and into their car, where Harry pressed Louis' tiny body against the outside of the car.

"Louis." Harry said firmly as his boyfriend squirmed uncomfortably, his warm back pressing against the cool glass of the car's window.

"H-Harry, let me go." the boy slurred, body shivering slightly as a cold breeze flowed in between them.

"No."

"But my job--"

"That is not a job!"

"How do you know that, hm?"

"Because--"

"Because what?" Louis pressured on with a frustrated look on his face.

Harry stood quiet, body pressing against his boyfriend's.

"I--"

"Just leave me alone for now, Harry."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because.. You- You.. I'm goin' to--"

"Going to what? Abuse my prostate like you always do with your dick? Huh?"

Harry growled lowly at the back of his throat, large hands pinning thin wrists to the cool metal of their car.

"I'm goin' to fuck you in this fuckin' car, you whore." Harry breathed as lust filled his eyes, Louis' eyes widening at Harry's new choice of words.

Louis didn't mind being called a whore, but they were in public for god sakes.

"Harry you fucking shit, fuck me later. I have work!" Louis shouted as he struggled to escape Harry, struggled groans escaping his mouth.

"No, no, baby. I can't do that. I'm not letting you whore around at that building, not ever again. Your body is for me only,"

"Fuck you, Harry."

"Wanna be a good boy and listen to me, baby?"

Harry's voice was gruff and thick as his boyfriend tried to wriggle away again. 

A growl was heard and Louis stopped moving suddenly as the taller boy tilted his head up so that he was looking at Harry, eyes wide as the other's eyes were dark and sharp.

"I'm goin' to fuck you, darling. So hard." Harry murmured softly by Louis' ear, a soft lick being felt by Louis on his jaw.

"Get in the back of the car," he demanded Louis, Louis stood there, still shocked at the new change of Harry.

"Now."

Louis nodded quickly and mumbled to himself as he entered the back of the car as fast as he can, Harry slamming the door shut as he got in too.

"Fuck." Louis breathed as his boyfriend's large hand slid into his loose boxers, fingers brushing against his hard cock.

Harry chuckled deeply and shook his head, his mind realizing that he was going to take advantage of an intoxicated Louis in a car.

That's not very classy.

So Harry thought it'd be best to continue this sometime when they get home.

God Harry.

You don't always have to be classy.

goddammit harry.