f o u r

there's goin to be a bit of smut i think in this chapter? i dunno- read at your own risk cx

January 1, 2014

"Louis. Wake up you ding dong!" Harry whined as he jumped up and down on the sofa, using all his effort just to wake up his still sleeping boyfriend.

He slept through the whole New Year thing! 

"What..?"

"You didn't fuckin' wake up you dick!" Harry groaned as he playfully nudged Louis with his foot, his bottom lip jutting into a pout as Louis seemed to not care anymore about New Years.

"So..?"

"Lord Jesus, Louis." Harry said firmly while shoving his foot in between Louis and the pillow that he was currently cuddling with, a groan erupted from the boy's mouth as Harry rubbed his sock clad foot against his face.

"You have work though in a couple hours though, babe.." 

"Oh yeah, I do." he grumbled softly with a whine as he nudged Harry away from him, shifting so that he became more comfortable on the sofa.

"How long are you working at the bar again?" Harry questioned quietly as the clock struck six in the morning. "Whole day." Louis murmured as he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh.. Okay."

"You can come over if you want." Louis suggested softly, forgetting that he wasn't actually a bartender, he was an entertainer

"Really..?" his boyfriend responded quietly, his body perking up with silent excitement.

"Yeah." 

Louis mentally cursed himself as Harry agreed quietly, suddenly remembering that he works at a gay bar and is one of the sexual entertainers.

Well you fucked up now, Louis.

Dumb ass.

"We need to get ready, s'almost seven, Lou." Harry murmured quietly as his boyfriend lay motionless, mentally slapping himself over and over until his face bled and his face was swollen disgustingly.

But that was just a mental image.

"Okay.." Louis murmured softly as his boyfriend picked him up romantically, a lazy smile on Louis' face as the same on Harry's.

"I love you.."

"I love you too, darling."

Harry and Louis were both in their room, changing quietly, stealing glances at each other at times.

"Where's this bar again.." Harry whispered as he finished changing himself, phone in his hand.

"Sixteenth on Ross.." the shorter boy mumbled quietly as he rubbed his eyes, falling lightly on top of their messy bed. "Ah, okay, I know where to go. Let's go, babe." Harry whispered as he took Louis in his arms again, slowly walking down the stairs.

"I got your shoes." Harry said when Louis murmured something about laces and knots, a gentle hand on the small of the other's back.

Harry slipped his worn out converse easily and waddled to his car, Louis on his shoulder now.

Murmurs and yawns were escaping Louis' tired mouth as Harry sat him down in the cold passenger seat, buckling the boy up and then running over to his side, buckling himself up as well.

Harry started the engine and that's when Louis was fully awake, the vibration causing Louis to jolt up.

The drive was quiet but soothing as Harry turned on some music, a small, tired sigh escaping his lips when Louis drummed his fingers silently against his knee, his leg bouncing up and down lazily.