FOUR; MURPHYS LAW

F O U R | M U R P HY ' S L A W

CLARKE AND FAYE STOOD outside the wall that most of the camp was currently building

CLARKE AND FAYE STOOD outside the wall that most of the camp was currently building. They stood over a freshly dug grave, Wells body was buried in it.

It was true, Wells was dead. The brunette didn't really know how it happened. The story was that the grounders got to him, but she didn't believe that. If the grounders were going to kill them why waste an attack on one person.

It didn't make sense, but she didn't question it because if she did then she would have to think about it, she would have to think about how her childhood best friend was buried in a grave. How Wells was gone and he wasn't coming back.

Clarke laid her head on her best friends shoulder and Faye wrapped her arms around the blonde, hugging her. Clarke was taking it harder than the Morgan girl was. She had just found out that it was her mother that turned in her father and not Wells like they both originally thought.

She couldn't comprehend that when Clarke told her, she couldn't believe that Abby would to that. She knew that Jake would get floated and that Clarke would get locked up. Faye could remember her father telling her about that the one day he went to visit her. What part did he play?

Another thing that's been on her mind as of late was Atom. He was dead because of her, she killed him, stabbed him in the neck and let Bellamy take the blame for her. She heard footsteps behind her and Clarke pulled out a blade and turned toward the attacker who just happened to be Finn.

He held his hands up, "You two shouldn't be out here alone. What if I was a grounder?" He said and Faye rolled her eyes.

"I can take care of myself." She told him. He believed her, but he still wanted to keep her safe.

"Either way, they got Wells just outside the wall." Finn went on to say. Clarke sighed and placed the knife back in her boot. Faye rubbed her head.

"Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself." The blonde retorted while Finn smiled. They liked each other, that much was obvious.

He holds his hands up in surrender again and then points at himself, "But I'm reckless. And irresponsible." He says and she nodded her head. He was.

"That's true, and as fascinating as this is I'm going to go be useful somewhere else." The brunette girl spoke and started to walk back inside the wall. She took a deep breath and then released.

Speeding over to the dropship, she tried to look for anyone to talk to. Except for Bellamy. She didn't know why she didn't want to talk to him. He covered her, her protected her and all while doing that he wasn't a complete jerk. She couldn't explain it, maybe he was just a reminder of what happened to Atom- of what she did to Atom.