TWO; EARTH SKILLS

T W O | E A R T H S K I L L S

FAYE AND THE GROUP ARE RUNNING AWAY from what ever the hell happened, from Jasper

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FAYE AND THE GROUP ARE RUNNING AWAY from what ever the hell happened, from Jasper. She wanted to go back and help him and she knew that Clarke did to. "Faye! Come on." Finn said and pulled her along with him as they start running once again. Monty then fell on his face in front of a pile of bones."Monty. Come on! We got to go!" Finn said pulling him off the ground.

Octavia tried too. "Monty, get up!" They stop once they see what Monty was looking at.

"Who are they?" Finn asked and Clarke picked up some sort of skull. Faye placed her hand on her forehead, she was sweating and she was scared. Her heart could pop out of her chest at any moment.

"What are they?" Faye corrected, they couldn't have been human. Whatever they were, they through a spear at Jasper from somewhere far.

Octavia groaned, "We are so screwed." There was a distant scream, Jasper.

"Jasper. He's alive." She said and without a second thought she started running in that direction.

Finn ran behind her and pulled her to the side. "Faye, wait. Wait! Wait. Stay out of the trees." The Morgan teen looked to see the spot where Jasper got speared, he wasn't there anymore.

"He was right there." Faye said confused, he couldn't have walked away. Someone took him, where and why?

"No. Where is he?" Finn looked at Faye with a look in his eyes, he didn't know what they were up against and that worried him.

"They took him." Clarke spoke up first and she nodded to confirm that was her thoughts as well.

THE PAIN IN FAYE'S leg and hip had gotten worse so has Octavia's, she is holding onto Monty and Finn is carrying Faye on his back. The five of them made it back to camp, when they got there they saw that all hell had broken loose. Wells was holding Murphy in a headlock with a knife pressed against his throat. And the rest of the idiots were just watching.

Wells demanded, "Drop it!"

"Wells! Let him go!" Clarke yelled at him, mostly in disbelief that he was trying to kill someone. That wasn't Wells, not the one that Faye knew. Earth was testing all of them.

"Whoa! Hey!" Murphy tried to charge at Wells again. Finn set the young girl down on a log next to him.

"Enough, Murphy."