6: Start of Something?

I didn't know what to think. I started panicing. All I was thinking about now was attempting to stay calm. Trust me, it was way harder than it may seem.

I slowly brought myself to close my eyes and felt the sensation of his lips being brought against mine. The sensation didn't just stop there. It was brought through my entire body.

This kiss was literally perfect.

I then felt Jeydon graze his tongue against my bottom lip. I granted access and his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. I started biting his lip and he let out a moan. His cheeks turned bright red but he didn't pull away. I played with his lip piercing and I felt him smile through the kiss.

I was thoroughly enjoying this, that is, until my mom had to interupt.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if Jeydon would li-" she froze realizing what was going on. "Am I interupting something here?"

Jeydon and I instantly pulled away blushing.

"Um no.. nothing.. what were you asking?" I asked, failing miserably at trying to act casual.

"Haha, yeah ok, well I was wondering if Jeydon here would like to stay over for dinner?" my mom offered to Jeydon winking at us meanwhile I was trying to figure out how it was already dinnertime.

"I-I'll ask my mom," Jeydon replied still completely embarassed of what just happened. And with that my mother nodded and walked out with another wink.

I stared at Jeydon and he stared at me.

Could this be the start of something between us?

------

A/N

Wow I am so sorry for not updating in months! If you guys are still interested in reading this, I will continue writing. And sorry about the short chapter but again, I will be writing more often.

Leave me a comment telling me what you think!