5: First Kiss?

"Y-you what?" He asked seeming surprised.

Yep. Just as I thought. I said it and now I there was no way to take it back. Shit.

There was no point in trying to hide what I said, for I new he heard me.

"I um.. enjoyed it" I replyed biting my tongue in between words.

He put on a big smile and walked out the door. I chased after him but it was to late, he was already in his house. Okay? He left me there silent, unable to speak or move.

I can't believe I said that but what I really want to know is why he just left with out saying anything. Once I got the strength to get back up, I walked upstairs and into my room.

As soon as I walked in, I couldn't miss my window. He was standing in his smiling a goofy smile.

He sat down on his window seat and I did the same. We both opened our windows and looked at eachother blushing.

It was driving me crazy not knowing what was going in his head.

"What about you?" I blurted out.

Jeydon gave me a confused look.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked. I know how embarrassing I sound but I can't help it.

"Yes I did."

The goofy smile again! He's just adorable!

I blushed.

"You blush very easily" he stated, which made me blush even more.

"Not really. Your actually the only one who has ever got me too" I winked. It was true though. I don't think I've ever blushed before.

"Well I'm glad I hold that honor"

"Would you like to hold the honor of watching another movie with me?"

"As long as it's horror" He said grinning.

"Of course! Now get your ass over here!"

He left the window and in under a minute he was here.

Both of us had already seen all of the movies we had unpacked so instead we went into my room. I sat on my bed and patted the empty space next to me offering him a seat in which he gladly accepted.

"So.. um do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, his voice trailing off.

I couldn't believe he was asking me this! Does this mean he liked me?

"Nope. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

We looked at eachother thinking the same thing but kept quiet.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked.

"Sure" he said smirking. I could tell he had something planed.

At first we just played simple, asking things like, "I dare you to put PB on your face" but then he asked me something else.

"Do you like me?" he asked.

I started to sweat again and remained quiet not knowing what to say.

He looked away. "Oh. Sorry."

"NO! I DO!" I yelled before I could stop myself. I calmed down. "Do you like me?"

He instantly turned red. "Yes. Actually lots"

I copied his goofy smile and turned away.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare"

"I dare you to play slenderman at midnight," I said. I knew it was dumb but I couldn't think of anything better.

"Fuck you! No!" he said laughing his ass off.

I playfully punched his arm and he jumped on top of me. I loved play fighting with him.

I squirmed out from underneath him and started running away but didn't get very far. In a second I was grabbed by my waist and pulled onto his lap. He didn't let go and instead gripped tighter. I turned around and wrapped my hands around him.

"You aren't like other girls, little miss," he whispered in my ear. I felt his breath on my neck and I gripped tighter.

I felt him staring at me and I looked up to meet his gaze. Then he started to lean in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Cliffhanger o:

Tell me what you think of the story !! Thanks for reading! c: