• Chapter Eight •

{Y/N}'s POV

"Gahh!!" My feet left the ground, I opened my eyes to see Septic carrying me bridal style, a cut on his right cheek was evident as he ran out of the house. Once we were out, he dropped me onto the soft grass of Kitty's front yard.
"S-Septic?" I put my hand on his cheek, looking at the bleeding cheek. "What happened?"
He cringed in pain as I wiped a bit of the blood from it. "Apparently the red handed ones can cut"
We looked around, the entire neighborhood was full of the figures, screams ringing and echoing through the streets.
I then had a realization. "Where are the kids?!!"
"I had Dark and Wilford take them to Hell for a bit, it's safer there."
I chuckled quietly. "You know your life is fudged up when Hell is the safest place for babies."

     "Hey guys--" We looked up, Neko was there. "Take these, I got a call from the government. Apparently from now on all the un-natural stuff is out problem." She tossed us some leaf blowers. "Just suck like you never sucked before." (Insert Lenny face here)
"A-Alright, who else is helping us?" Septic said, switching his from 'Blow' to 'Suck'
"Kitty, Kitten, Mark and Sean, though Mark has a hair dryer and Kitty has a vacuum. Now, split up!"
Neko ran off as Septic and I stood up.
"Be safe dumpling."
"You too." I kissed him, before running down the street.

---

"All civilians evacuate! The problem is being handled" Someone said through a speaker as everyone from the neighborhood ran off, loading into vans that headed to somewhere safe.
"Help! Mommy?! Where are you!?" I looked in the direction of where the scream came from, a small four year old boy stood by a bush crying as two dark figures closed in on him.
"Hang on!" I ran towards him, sucking the figures away. I picked him up and ran to a near-by evacuation van, placing him in the arms of a worker.
"Thank you!" He said as I ran off, sucking more figures up.

After sucking about nine demons up, my leaf blower started vibrating violently, almost escaping my grasp from it's shaking force. The Hell is happening to it?!
It escaped my grasp, falling to the ground and exploding with a puff of smoke floating into the air. Great! Now what do I use?!
"Oof-" I get out as Septic tackled me into a bush.
"Why did your leaf blower explode?!"
"I don't know, but I don't have anything."
He paused a second, before giving me his leaf blower.
"S-Septic no!" I tried pushing it back to him.
"Dumpling there's nothing that matters more than you."
"If I get hurt, I get hurt alone. If you get hurt, Sean get's hurt too." I kissed him, pushing the leaf blower back into his chest. "Be safe." And I ran out of the bush, looking for a new weapon.

After a while of searching, the figures have slightly diminished from our team of suckers. (Literally)
"Hey {Y/N}" I looked over, Kitten was there. She handed me a blow dryer. "It's modified to suck" I nodded and silently thanked her, before rushing down the street and sucking.