Prologue

Kiara's POV:

"Mom its okay I'll be fine. I don't understand why you are crying. Its just college". I roll my eyes at my very emotional mother. Mom has always been emotional. I hate it. But in any case,is there anything I like? Don't think so.

"I know sweetheart but its just I am going to miss you. Make sure you Skype us every Friday okay? Don't forget about us".

I roll my eyes again." Yes mother. You have been telling me that for the past 2 hours while we were in the plane. Now go,I need to settle in".

My mother laughs and  mumbles something along the lines of 'bloody goody two shoes'. I smile and I hug her." I love you mom".

"I love you too baby. Goodbye". She let's me go and she gets into the cab. I wave at her as the driver drives away. Something is telling me I am going to like college.

Dad made sure that he got me the best apartment available in NYC. 'Courtesy of dad' he said. Courtesy of dad my ass. But I must say,its a pretty huge apartment. Penthouse apartment with two bedrooms,one bathroom,living room, mini library and the kitchen. Plus it has a pretty cool view too.

I sigh as I look around the room and I walk to my bedroom. I get in and I finish unpacking my stuff. When I'm done I take all look around the room and I smile to myself. It already looks like my room. Purple paint,purple bed,purple LED lights and pretty much everything purple in my room. Yup. I love purple.

Last thing I need is for my books to arrive then I'll pack them in the mini library. I walk over to my bed and I put on my pyjamas as I prepare myself to sleep. I get into bed and I let sleep evade me.

********
Happy readings from Yourstruly.