Branikki finally

Nikki walks down the hallways of her school. "In case you didn't know, Luke is dead!" A voice says. "WHAT?!" Nikki yells and follows the voice. "Hahahahaha" the cackling sounds of a witch. A witch such as Mackenzie Hollister. "You killed him didnt you?" Nikki bangs the lockers furiously. "Hahahahaha!!" The cackling continued. "THATS IT!" Nikki charges to the sounds of terror. Mackenzie runs down the hallways with her golden tresses bouncing up and down. "Poor you Poor you ahahahaha!" She chanted as she locked herself in the janitors closet where Chloe Zoey and Nikki once  shared lunch and gossip together. "MACKENZIE!" Nikki banged on the door harder and harder. "YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU......YOU......YOU LITTLE RICH WHORE!" Nikki covered her mouth immediately. Mackenzie stopped laughing and opened the door. "What?!" She glared. Before Nikki could say anything Mackenzie plunged toward her tackling her to the ground. "AH!!" Nikki screamed in terror. Mackenzie began choking her furiously without any mercy. "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FOR SO LONG NIKKI MAXWELL! AND ITS TIME I FINALLY CRUSHED THE LITTLE INSECT YOU ARE!! ITS TIME I EXTERMINATE YOU!!" She threw Nikki to the lockers. Nikki stood up barely but had the strength to kick her to the ground. Brandon rushed into the building just in time. "What the hell is happening?!" He said as he stared at Nikkis bruised body. "She did this?" He asked. Nikki nodded. Brandon takes her by the collar and throws her into the cop car waiting outside. "She needed that for a while." He said. "I agree" Nikki says almost fainting. Luckily Brandon catches her and pulls her into a passionate kiss. "You needed that for a while too." Brandon said blushing. Nikki was shocked but managed to say. "I agree." And so they both walked home holding hands.