The plan

Mackenzie and Nikki are best friends now but what about chloe and Zoe and they were really upset. ARRRRGH HOW CAN NIKKI JUST FORGET ABOUT US?!chloe said. I KNOW I FEEL LIKE KICKING HER IN THE BACK SO SHE CANT BREATH! Zoe said. Thats when they made the worst plan ever THEY WERE ACTUALLY DO THAT! Lets go around midnight theres a gun shop of 32 elms. street. Zoe said...

That night luke and nikki were watching the fault in our stars nikki cried at the end. (Luke) aw dont cry babe its just a movie. Yaaaawn oh im so tired. well we should go to bed. Nikki and Luke went to different rooms and chloe and Zoe put the gun in their pocket. While nikki was asleep chloe was planning and Zoe was practicing her karate moves and one liners.

They practiced with a wooden dummy and kept as quiet as possible.
Nikki woke up from the gun shots. whats up luke was on his phone. i heard guns. nikki said. it could be fireworks. luke said. The 4th pf july was 2 days ago. And i didnt see any colors in the sky. nikki said. Come down Nikki went to her room that was Zoe's cue she stuck a sleeping dart at luke and ran of. LUKE? Wake up we- 😰 is someone ththere? Nikki put her clothes  on and ran out the house.