{four}

Thanks for waiting, I'm so sorry and let's jump right in.
(How do you lovely people wait for an awful writer like me to update?! I looked back at my other updates and I literally update every six months. I feel so terrible but idk if can update quicker tbh. I'm so sorry I feel terrible ❤️)

"Of course! He's been like a little brother to Niall and I for forever. He just needs protection and care and we're more than happy to provide that for him you know. You saw how adorable he was, how could you not." He continues to speak fondly for his best friend before he turns worried. "Will you two just take the rest of these, drink them for all I care, I need to go for Louis. Here's my number if you wanted to talk more, I'm Zayn by the way. I would give you Lou's but you know." He states referring back to what he said about Louis needing protection. I nod and thank him even though all this conversation got me was my new obsessions name, and Liam a boner thinking about Zayn and probably even this unseen Niall. Liam sure is something.

-Louis-

I've been sitting in the car for a little less than twenty minutes and I'm really starting to get worried for Zayn. Usually his good looks and flirting skills gets his trays emptied in the snap of a finger. What if he's tired of your annoying ways? I think to myself, slightly stressed before giggling to myself out loud. I may be annoying but I know, hope, that Zayn would never leave me, he or Niall.

Speak of the devil, the man himself suddenly hops into the drivers seat causing a high pitched, manly, squeak to come out of my mouth. Zee chuckles and I punch him in his shoulder.

"Oi!" He yelps in his Bradford accent, "What'd you tap me for?!" I punch him again, appalled. "It was a punch you bum" I state crossing my arms and feeling a blanket of exhaustion fall over me. I hear him mumbling under hip breath something along the words 'the punch of a hedgehog' before he turns over to me.

"Zayniepoo," I say in a small voice. "Yeah love?" He replies "Can we go home now I'm sleepy?" I yawn out and cuddle more into a ball and lean against the window. "'Course love" Zayn revs up the engine and as I drift off, we begin the long journey back to my house.

><><><><><><
I open my eyes to blinding sun light streaming through the window that gives away I'm not in my own room. I slowly shuffle out of the unknown bed and remember that I fell asleep on the couch after watching half of a film cuddled between Niall and Zayn. One of them must've carried me in here I think to myself and realizing that it's Nialls room, seeing the messy side of the bed that I wasn't on and hearing the voices from down the hall, I realize that we must've cuddled in bed too.

I adjust the oversized white jumper I have on and grab a black pair of knee highs, knowing that Ziall will most likely fret about 'the smol precious feeties getting cold' and then I'll get coddled and I'd rather get that from green eyes and plush, thin lips. Wait, what? I shake my head and pad down the hall to where I heard the voices.

"No way!" I hear a thick Irish accent yell, wincing as it's still way too early for that.

"Yes way." I hear Z proudly and smugly whisper back. "Now hush, Lou bear is probably still sleeping. Anyways not only did I meet him and tell him that we both had crushes on him but he said I was absolutely 'stunning'! Isn't that fantastic" I walk in as soon as Zayn sighs dreamily leaning against the hot stove he was cooking food on. As he yelps, I sleepily walk over to a cackling Niall and sit on his lap, hiding myself into his chest.

"Hey bunny. Hope we didn't wake you, love." Niall says while still grinning at a suffering Zayn. I shake my head before sitting up and looking over to a teary eyed Zayn.