{three}

(AN/// So this chappie is dedicated to @montse3456 for being the first vote when I updated chapter two and also @XPineapple_StyleSX for being kind and commenting and I don't know both of them just made me happy when I looked in my notifications so thank you! 💕Now I hope you are all ready for another update enjoy lovelies ❤️ .)

-Louis-

Two out of the 12 glasses on my tray are quickly snatched by wealthy old individuals before I'm suddenly falling backwards.
><><><><><><
|CLASH|
I land on the floor with a soft thud. I blink a few times in minor shock as to what just happened. Never have I ever fallen on the clock. At home and in public? Absolutely but never at work!

I look up to see a hand extended out to me. I grab it and stand looking into emerald eyes that seem to be fuming with anger. But it seems the longer we hold eye contact the more the fire his pupils hold seem to distinguish. I look to see his suit is covered in some type of liquid before remembering what occurred only seconds ago.

"Oh my goodness, sir! I am so sorry, this sort of thing doesn't happen often. I really am sorry and I'll do everything I can to repay you for the suit" I ramble on, tears starting to gather in the corners of my eyes as I bend down to pick up the broken glass pieces and place them on the tray. He clears his throat in anticipation of crouching down to help me or at least I assume so.

"Don't bother love, not only does this suit cost more than what you make in a year but it's a custom suit." He huskily states. "You're lucky you're absolutely stunning love, otherwise your eyes would be doing a lot more than tearing up" He says as he stands, gives me one more glance before heading in the area of the restroom.
><><><><><><
I can't believe that just happened. I literally run into an extremely attractive man and all I can do is be a blubbering mess. But I guess it's for the best, he was kind of a d¡ck and he didn't bother helping me, either! Then again it's my job not his. My mind is just a whirlwind of emotions right now and I need to go home. I hurriedly pick up the rest of the glass and stand.

I walk into the back to find Luke texting on his phone. "Luke, as my friend and my boss I need you to let me leave." My voice comes out more wobbly than I'd like. He turns to me and immediately sees the tears in my eyes and rushes around the table he was leaning against.

He feels for a fever prior to finally asking what's wrong. "I just screwed up tonight and you know me, it's stressing me out like crazy." I state in my soft voice looking down at my, what I like to call average sized, feet. "Oh Lou, go ahead just make sure Zee knows and if he has to leave with you I understand, alright?" Luke says to me pitifully.

I nod my head rapidly before hugging him. "You're the best, you know that right?" He nods his head cockily and flexes his muscles for some reason. "I know." He smirks. I roll my eyes and strut away.
><><><><><><
I explain to Zayn the night that I've had and he lets me know, with a sad "oh babe", that he's going to go and get his stuff but for me to go ahead and head down to the car. I hug him as he sets his tray down and he kisses my forehead before telling me to go so he can finish off the last of the tray he's holding. I walk down with day dreams of my sort of stiff but comfortable bed.
><><><><><><
-Harry-

I extend my hand out to the waiter who rammed into me. He slowly grabs it and stands, and as I look into his electric blue eyes, all of the anger and sharp tongue I held for him seems to slowly disappear. He gradually looks away from my eyes and his flash with recognition. I guess he finally realised who I am. Who doesn't know the Harry Styles, I huff in my head, still standing in my damp suit.