Stop Giving Me Painful Memories

Reader's POV

Hmph, me and Iwaizumi is almost done with the project and once we are done, we will have to move apart and go differently. Normally I would be happy to let go of this anxiety feeling but this time I don't want to let him go, I want him to stay. I have this weird feeling once when I was little "I didn't want him to go." 

We haven't say anything apart from the project and the locket at least you can say so. A imaginary light bulb lit up on my head, I started running towards to Iwaizumi's house once I was done putting on my shoes. I saw him standing there 'waiting' for me which made me little surprise of how he got up early this time but I kept these words to myself or else I will show him the other side of me which I didn't want to see...

Iwaizumi's POV

I looked at a figure that was running towards me, as I squint my eyes I figured out it was (Y/N). I waved a bit at her until she reached me I handed her a small present (What the readers like) and she asked me, "Neh, Iwaizumi-san what is this for?" I felt my face heat up and looked away saying, "My mother told me to give this to you as a gift for lifting me for a ride everyday" I glanced over as I see her face turning slightly red as she says that it was for the project plus she live nearby so she don't mind picking me up on the way.

I feel special. The reason is that everyday at class she would normally put on a gloomy face as if she lost someone very special to her but once she was with me, her face gives out unpredictable emotions just like 'her' I miss the old friend who left me. I miss her.

Reader's POV

I sat down on my chair with a gloomy face while some girls surrounded me around my desk asking, "Hey fragile girl, why do you always make a face like this stop it. Its creeping me and my friends out you freak don't even come to this school with this face wait actually even if you had a nice face on you, we probably wouldn't like it so just get out of this school already!" Hearing these words made me cried on the inside since it reminds me of my old childhood past it was a major tragedy. I tried to smile while saying, "Oh Suzumi-chan I'm born with this face I don't think I can change it for you since you are not the worth for me right? We are not really related so its better to keep distance from each other." Now I had a frightening aura around me with my glares piercing through their souls as I continued, "I might even pass on some what you call unlucky stuff on you so leave me alone." The leader of the group was afraid of me already but she still held up her hand in a motion called "I'm going to slap you bitch" as she says, "Why you little b-" I shut closed my eyes but I felt nothing, I opened my eyes seeing a hand close to my face, it was Iwaizumi's hand who caught the leader's hand that was about to give me a hard slap. 

Memories came flowing into my mind all the things he did was just like the old times where 'he' would always protect me and cheer me up o matter how ad it happened 'he' was the one I liked for my life, 'he' was the one who also broke my heart for, 'he' was the fault for giving me confusing feelings I hate but also love 'him'.

I stood up in front of the crowd and bowed for causing a chaos and walked out the room sliding the door to the hallways and walked up to the roof. As I got up I cried and put both hands on my head holding back the pain of the memories causing from everything I knew, the locket, bullying, protecting, "Him" it was terrifying 'I'm scared, where are you?' 

I felt a pair of hands hugging me as I cry. I looked up with a blurry vision, it was Iwaizumi. I wiped my tears with my sleeves and stared at him. We're both quiet until he spoke up in a soft way, "(Y/N)... You alright?" I nodded and looked up one more time, I couldn't believe my sight it was 'him' how is this possible is it because of my tears that mixed up with my memory or am I just imagining him too much? 

3rd Person POV

Your soft pink hair flowed along with the wind that was heading west, Iwaizumi can't help but stared at you as you were the angel of sadness and joy at the same time. Both of you were feeling the same but just didn't say it out loud, both of you were hesitating about saying it.

It was hard.

"I'm scared.../I'm here for you..."